allready 6 years but keep on progressing not regressing (positive peptalk and dreams)

hej everybody,

im bruno im belgian blablabla.

if i come to the point , i have hppd allready for 6 years, it defines into dimensiondisorders, anxiety for situations , and a constantly visual disorder im leading from that day when i had an overdose of mdma and lsd

i was a weakling in the beginning and couldnt do anything , not going to school failing in situations , thoughts that my friends dislike me and wanted to do bad things to me.

by psychotherapie and myself i became much better 

confidence level beginning hppd : 1/10 

now : 6/10

and i will have more points, this 6/10 became because off many things : friends, family , psychologue, dreams, travelling

i travel a lot : i went 9 months to china for a shaolin kungfu training day in day out 8 hours a day : there was no time for hppd

went bycicling through whole south east asia, having a  splendid girlfriend.

u may think wow and im impressed. dont be!

u can do the same BUT COME OUT OFF YOUR COMFORT SITUATION AND FURFILL YOUR DREAMS!!!

LET HPPD BE YOUR FRIEND, EMBRACE IT

how hard this all may sounds 50 procent off the time i can do this, other times im also just a little man.

be proud everybody also on how far u reached your life untill now.

i really litteraly and figuraly fought my way up.

i want to become a champion and see hppd as my friend (remember a beautifull mind)

that will take a while but I WILL ACHIEVE!

DONT GIVE UP PEOPLE DONT!!!

imagine people who are blind is much worse, in hard times think about this all.

and know : u are not allone who has hppd

i am here with u guys

love hppd, love the world, love yourself

big support , bruno

• Upvote 1

Some counties offer euthanasia.

So I did x like 5 years back. Before, I was funny, cocky, angry, I was fucking awesome. Bitches loved me. Now, I can't drive normal, walk normal, sometimes when I'm talking it's like I'm observing myself talk, same with walking. Drugs don't do anything to me anymore.

After that night, I was so pissed a month later I blew an OxyContin 80mg and before that I only did lortab maybe twice. Nothing. It didn't touch me. I felt dizzy. I do t know if this is dp or whatever the abbreviation is you guys use but since that night, I have been stuck on it, like my mind is stuck in it. Whatever it is. Like I'm someone else and I forgot who I was.

But, I got involved in heavy drugs because of this, so maybe I would have healed? Two weeks after this happened I started oxy and Xanax and ended up on methadone maintenance and klonopin. I just recently got clean and I'm fucking stuck on this unreal feeling I'm stuck in. I took a Busbar last week , the only script I filled after the hospital visit and I took one, and it made me feel like I did the day after mdma. When I moved my eyes left my ears felt like they were swooshing and my equilibrium was moving with my eyes movements. Wtf