Feeling a little Better, "tripping" in class

You've already beaten hppd, if you would just stay sober for a year, you would probably beat the rest too. You might actually get 100% back to normal, fully reset. You will never know until you stop fucking around though and treat this like an illness

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I already know your response... "Life isn't worth living if I can't use drugs".... ok, and what is the best chance for you to be able to begin doing drugs without problems again? By giving your body and mind a complete rest.

It is really, really simple.

im already trying it...but these days especially its really tough to survive without taking something im sober for two days in a row now and i feel so bad...but im waiting ..even if i dont really know if that does the trick for me, dont forget that 9 moth have passed now and this is almost a year..waiting a second year sounds promissing but also takes a lot of patience..im fed up with depresission..hope i can do it

If I can do 15 years without meds, without knowing what hppd/dp/dr etc was,.. just thinking I was permafried and crazy...  I am sure you can do 12 months?

You have done 9 months without even being completely sober and have made major steps in your recovery... More than probably 90% of the people who visit here... It seems you are part of a lucky few who's body and mind can repair itself... But you have to give it some help.

And I am just plucking 12 months out of thin air... You might go 1 month sober and start seeing changes.

Did you ever get the CBD weed? I still think that might be a good solution. In theory, it might allow some kind of anxiety free high, if you get the right THC/CBD combo

I was looking on the darkweb and found some that are 7% THC, 7% CBD.... Probably too much THC for me, but the CBD might remove the anxiety

Did you ever get the CBD weed? I still think that might be a good solution. In theory, it might allow some kind of anxiety free high, if you get the right THC/CBD combo

I was looking on the darkweb and found some that are 7% THC, 7% CBD.... Probably too much THC for me, but the CBD might remove the anxiety

the grow is not finished jet...i still have to wait 1 1/2 month before i can try it and the strain contains 8% cbd and 5% thc which i hope is not too much thc for my anxiety, if it is, i will have to sell it all....i think next time i will grow charlottes web or avidekel...not sure

I agree with jay, if you gave yourself a year or two sober and stayed healthy you would most likely be cured @trip into hell

i hope you're right..i dont think its that easy, just cant imagine to be normal again...but i will try to hang in and do everything to overcome it

I just had to skip school today cuz I was starting to trip out again. I took a nap for like an hour and woke up all sweaty and cold plus I felt like I was stoned. I was kinda hungry so I went back to the schoo during lunchl, hung out with a couple friends and then left again now I'm riding around on my bike and I forgot how great it felt to ride around the wetlands

In just gonna say it to end this thread, you need to get a job or find some way to get money Brandon. You either have to get meds prescribed or get them illegally as you seem to hate this life so much (as do I) so instead of complaining how about you find a job, find a benzo dealer, or just wait till your 18 to see the doctor yourself

The above conversation makes me think you are not mature enough to handle Benzos or opiates without quickly getting addicted and in a fresh world of shit.. Sorry to be blunt,.but it is was it is

sell your dope -  but dont take it...and maybe you will realize that you dont need it anymore...or you could still get your opiates or benzos...if you really think you have to take something i would recommend kratom (an opioid) for you before using something addictive and dangerous like opiates and benzos...but in the end..its your choice what you put into your system even if you might regret it some day

btw. this is not a recommendation...dont ruin your life by doing drugs

Take this kind of talk to the messaging system.

We are trying to build a forum that will be visited by various doctors and foundations that are looking to help hppd sufferers.... They will just walk away if they see it is a bunch of kids selling drugs to get other drugs.

Any more of this kind of shit and I'll have to start dishing out some short term bans... Something i've never had to do before... Grow up for crying out loud.

There is a reason a doctor won't give him these meds though... He'll be an addict within 3 months.

You need a be very self controlled with Benzos and opiates... Brandon clearly isnt yet (neither was I at his age, so it is not a put down)

If you want to recover you can't be taking other drugs,I don't see why you would want to if what you're feeling is that bad,I mean yeah I love having my beers after work or when I'm anxious/paranoid,but I don't even get an urge for other drugs to temporarily cope with what I'm feeling, in my opinion it's a lesson to be learned, If drugs got you into it why would it get you back out? The best way to recover is just don't do drugs, I don't know if you just don't realize that you'll dig yourself a bigger hole or if you just don't care,i've seen nothing but progress since I stopped, give it a chance,just my 2 cents