Continuing doing drugs

Sweetmemes

Getting drunk might be ok but don't do drugs unless you want to get up to the point where you feel like killing yourself. I continued to do drugs and there has NEVER been a time where it didn't make my HPPD or dp/dr worse but I took some shit that is known for causing HPPD. At that party, DO NOT give in to peer pressure.

stick to the beer... no shots... Have water in between each beer... Don;t go over the top... Find your buzz then limit yourself just enough to stay at that level of enjoyment... (easier said than done!).

The biggest concern with alcohol is, once you are drunk, you might be tempted to do drugs... Is there anyone going with you that you can ask to make sure you stay away from drugs, no matter how drunk you get?

stick to the beer... no shots... Have water in between each beer... Don;t go over the top... Find your buzz then limit yourself just enough to stay at that level of enjoyment... (easier said than done!).

The biggest concern with alcohol is, once you are drunk, you might be tempted to do drugs... Is there anyone going with you that you can ask to make sure you stay away from drugs, no matter how drunk you get?

Yes I have some friends with me who can make me refrain from doing drugs

Doing drugs permanently made my hppd worse. And Im talking about benzos and opiates mainly. When I started taking klono before I was tolerant I didn't get hangovers and drank like a fish. Now that I've been coming off klono if I drink 2 beers I get a massive headpressure headache for 5 hrs. To answer your ? finally you'll enjoy life a hell a better if you just drink occasionally with waterlike Jay said. Unless alcoholism runs n your family then steer clear, dam rambling lol take care! Btw I did coke a few times and my anxiety got so bad once my b/p shot so high ambulance came to my house cause I almost had a heart attack supposedly, although that sht did come str8 from Colombia...cant win with drugs after hppd it all catches up

• 4 weeks later...

I continued Drugs and must say that my HPPD has bettered alot, I only see VS and OEV´s at the moment.

And the OEV´s only if m awake more then 3 Days.

The first time I did LSD (only smoked weed bofre) i immidiately recieved HPPD, and did more then 100 different Rc´s.

Benzos better my HPPD, besides from Diazepam,, 5-Meo-Mipt increased my Visual-Snow constantly.

And Pyrrolidines like MDPV, and A-PVP/PHP etc. brought back my DP/DR, wich i happily ahchieved to wear off by using Xanax  2 Weeks long, so better you don´t touch them, like any other Drugs...

^^^^^ jay, i don't believe caffeine plays as big a role as people thinks it does unless your anxiety is ALREADY an issue - and when it affects your sleep. i couldn't drink coffee for 3 months whenthinking about HPPD played a huge role in my anxiety - stirred up visuals and everything. the moment i learnt CBT and to manage my anxiety, so did the HPPD. unless it is blown way out of proportion (as i believe many people on this site think it is), it is largely psychosomatic.

I now have two strong cups of coffee every day after learning to manage my anxiety, i look forward to them every day whilst still seeing minor improvements with my visual symptoms monthly.

Lack of sleep, however, is known to harm your brain. Mr. 50s, i don't understand the purpose of you or why you have to stay up two days straight? it's not a race playing that game...

Lmao jay I know how crazy that sounds but I basically have to stay up all night, codeine doesn't effect my visuals, and I'm only having small amounts of caffeine, I've had this shut for 2 years and as much as i hate risking it I have to stay up

codeine might not affect your visuals... It affects your dopamine levels and puts undue stress onto an already weak part of your brain. If it isn;t making your hppd worse, it still has the potential to make it last longer.

Stress plays such a huge part in hppd.... people really need to learn what that means, it is not just the stress of a job or some shit... It is any situation that will lead to a flood of cortisol.