Want to smoke weed again

I want to get high again. I want to smoke weed but I don't want to do it by myself in case I have a bad trip. I feel like I have to smoke weed but I am also a little hesitant to do it. I heard of this stuff called spice too but I am afraid to try anything else and if I do decide to smoke weed, I would want to do it with another person, not alone. Is this a good idea ?

man if you do it..i recommend doing high cbd strains + you should do it with a person who has the same issues as you (HPPD, anxiety) just in case of some complications..this person understands you and your problem cause he/she has to struggle with the same and you dont feel that left alone. i would smoke with you but im not next door.

this person should also take a smoke and i wouldnt do it with people you actually dont like or you have the feeling they dont like you ...

..i took kratom an hour ago..i took a microdose of 0,5g and thats just a quarter of whats called a low dose and i feel absolutely great like i never had to deal with some mental condition at all..try this if you have the feeling you want to take something its great anti psychotic, anti anxiety, anti depressant, euphoric and sedating effects are more than just safe unless you take an overdose ...

you can get kratom legally without prescription at any smartshop and also online + its cheap and has no known negative side effects unless you take too much...just take a microdose like me

it really helps man..im not telling you shit...its more medicine than drug

kratom has differnt names in the scene such as Biak, Gra-tom, Biak-Biak, Katawn etc. but thats not what i was up to...kratom is also a painkiller you should really try some..its a very nice help for symptoms and helps the brain to rebalance its neurochemistry again + its able to give relief with almost every mental or physical condition.

if you say you really want to smoke weed no matter what..then take a few crumbs about 0,15g to start with should be really safe..but as i recommend..do it with a person who also has hppd if you can.

kratom is also a painkiller you should really try some..its a very nice help for symptoms and helps the brain to rebalance its neurochemistry again + its able to give relief with almost every mental or physical condition.

As I have said before, a key member of this forum had to be hospitalised because of kratom and was left in a suicidal mess. Please do not encourage drug use just because it is ok for you.

Brandon.... Every day you are posting more and more about symptoms, being screwed etc, yet you still want any excuse to be able to do drugs. Just forget about drugs, ffs.

As I have said before, a key member of this forum had to be hospitalised because of kratom and was left in a suicidal mess. Please do not encourage drug use just because it is ok for you.

Brandon.... Every day you are posting more and more about symptoms, being screwed etc, yet you still want any excuse to be able to do drugs. Just forget about drugs, ffs.

this might be true...but this person took a heavy dose and no  0,5 g (which is just a quarter of the recommended minimum dosage) and i didnt say ''take more than 0,5g'...non hppd sufferes dont even realize effects on 0,5g only when they take 2g of kratom so its absolutely safe to take the microdose i recommended...no one would be hospitalized after using such small amount 

You DO NOT know that.

All you need to say is "Kratom is helping me, but i am just one person". It is that simple. It is fine to share experiences, but to actually encourage other people to use drugs is downright wrong. By your own admission, you do not even have hppd anymore, so it is ridiculous to start handing out drug advice to a hppd sufferer.

btw - I have done Kratom several times... It did nothing for me, negative or positive (most opiates or synthetic opiates have no effect on me, which makes me think the dopamine receptors are now completely shut off, even raw opium does nothing).

From my perspective, it was a crap drug with no high, so not worth any risk.

i do know it since ive tried it myself so often and it was always a pleasant experience compared to any prescription meds or thc.

by the way there is no border between meds and drugs since almost every substance has a positive kind of effect and i didnt tell anyone to use something dangerous...taking 0,5g of kratom is like drinking a cup of coffee with way better compatibility.

i just recommended to try this...not to overdo it...so if it has bad to no effects on him he could still stop taking it..its not that there is no way back...it was just an advice cause kratom has great potential to help with hppd  

i just say its better than smoking weed or taking prescription meds and has not as much of a risk as that + it did wonders for me and i also took it while hppd so it is kind of proof that it can help..and if you say that it has no effect on you and might be the same for others then it is still better as the effects of weed or prescription meds have on most sufferers.

but putting some chemical shit into your system with severe side effects is something you would do without any doubt  rather than taking naturals..for me that sounds more than naiv.

i do know it since ive tried it myself so often and it was always a pleasant experience compared to any prescription meds or thc.

Notice your use of "I".... You only know it for you. I might only have pleasant experiences with crack cocaine, but maybe the next hppd sufferer will end up in a mental hospital? You see my point?

Maybe sometime in the future you will do LSD again... What if it doesn't have an adverse effect? You will then assume it is safe for anyone with hppd?

Like I said, you do not have any insight into how a drug will effect another hppd sufferer, so wise not recommend it.

Now, if Brandon had opened a topic asking "what are your experiences with Kratom"... It wouldn't be an issue.... Within the context of this topic though, you are recommending a drug that has nothing to do with what Brandon asked.

ok but i just wanted to help...

and when i say ''i''...i mean that we are all humans so to a certain extend we're all the same..so if something can help me why couldnt it possibly do the same thing for others and thats why i recommended him to only try it as a microdose to find out if it is helpful for him...it was the idea behind all this

i wouldnt recommend something reckless.

you're right jay.. they are not all exactly the same but to some extend they are since they belong to the same race...which is why we have to test what helps individually...and based on this truth i recommended to try it for himself with micro dosis just as people do with meds or weed...i told him not to take more than 0,5g (a low dose contains 2g) just to be safe...its not that i want someone to suffer..the opposite is the case.  .

The problem is that Brandon seems to be in a place right now where decision making is not his strong point and is also trying to get reassurances that it is ok to get high (i'm not being judgemental here, I was very similar when I first got hppd). Introducing an opiate/synth opiate is probably not the best move, even if it helps to reduce anxiety.

From Wiki....

"Most side effects of kratom are thought to be mild, although isolated adverse effects such as psychosis, convulsions, hallucinations, sweating, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, dizziness and confusion have also been reported, albeit rarely."

Would any of those things happen to Brandon?... Probably not, but this highlights why any sort of recommendation of psychoactive substances is not wise on a forum for a drug induced mental disorder.

You could argue that recommending some meds and supplements contain similar risks... But they generally have no potential for getting high, so fall into a different bracket.

these effects wont happen if you microdose...i never had only a single of these and im still highly sensitive to drugs in general since i have an anxiety disorder..its effects are generally ati psychotic, anti anxiety, anti epileptic, pain killing, anti depressant and a little euphoria..which is very helpful but only in small to moderate doses...as with every substance it is logical that if you overdo it or mix it up with something else it can have negative effects too...nothing special

kratom is not an opiate...it only mimics the effects of opiates which is the reason why people often confuse it with opiates...but it is way more healthy and not nearly that addictive

and i didnt tell him he has to try it...he can choose and microdose to find out if it is a bad or a good idea...im thankful that i have found this magical remedy and maybe it could help him too cause he has so many issues (otherwise he wouldnt post here almost everyday) that it could really give hes brain the kick in the right direction to rebalance the neurotransmitters before its to late and the brain learns to work that bad.

+ taking kratom is better than taking weed or other drugs.

these effects wont happen if you microdose...

One step forward, two steps back.... you DO NOT KNOW this.

I give up... Get high everyone, it never did anyone any harm, ever. It is a genius way to combat a mental illness that was induced by getting high. Fight fire with fire. BTW - Heroin is fucking magic for treating anxiety, you will not have a care in the world.

now you really overdo it...dont compare heroin to kratom..

i never said that getting high is always a good thing..but kratom is not a drug for me..it makes me feel normal + good mood

..i dont exactly know this but ive never heard of people taking microdoses of kratom having adverse reactions and i didnt ever experience something similar + also the literature offers no evidence for this argumentation..so why always seeing the nagativity in everything...for me and so many others it helps and trying a little bit once to see if it works for the individual can never hurt..there is no reason to think it wont before trying...

if you get something prescribed you trust the pharmacies and doctors regardless of addiction risk, long term or side effects,..you just put this in your body and try...but trying natural remedies seems to be necessarily something bad for you?!...sometimes i cant understand you jay even though i respect you..

You have been here a few months, i've been here many years... I have seen people have insane relapses from tiny amounts of weed, from under 1g of Kratom, 1 hit of salvia, even from 3-4 beers. I am talking serious relapses or new symptoms that last years.

I don't care what you choose to put in your body... I have also done lots of drugs since getting hppd too... I just don't think you should 1) Be encouraging others to take drugs and 2) Stating your experience as some kind of fact for all people.... this is especially true considering that you have only been using Kratom AFTER your hppd has gone.

As I have said several times, it is fine to speak about your experiences... But saying, as fact, that nothing can possibly go wrong for another person is naive and dangerous.

I don't really get what is so hard to understand.