My Hppd almost completely gone

Nashfull

Celexa20mg with 1mg klonopin. Backstory I was 16 yrs old when I first went to a rave and dropped acid can't remember how much but I ate a few cubes. Noticed no symptoms after that however my second experience with lsd was taking only half a gell tab stayed up all night having a horrible semi trip. Few weeks after that smoked weed and had a severe panic attack that landed me in the ER. Since then over a matter of weeks I noticed floaters/ blue ectopic phenomenon. Few weeks later I noticed the slight trails and ghosting images. I never really knew if this was 100 percent from drug use or just a fluke or something like maybe I was more aware. I don't remember when I noticed the transparent visual snow on bare light colored walls and such but I just thought that I had bad vision. I went and had Mri done to rule out ms and from that point on just thought that it was bad vision. I was never really knowledgable about drugs just and kid having fun with friends. Now flash forward sixteen years I'm now 32 with a family and a career as an icu nurse. I recently had a health scare which sent me to google. I started to type in all the visual symptoms I have had over the years and boom Hppd popped up I immediately read it and went into a full panick attack I don't know why it hit me so hard I've lived with these symptoms for so long that I don't know why I took it so hard. I stopped eating became extremely nervous, had insomnia and felt like my visual worsened. Lost 12 lbs in two weeks did not sleep for almost 2 weeks I had almost PTSD at night when trying to sleeps almost relieving my last trip. I went to my pcp told him of my insomnia/ anxiety and he put me on celexa 20mg. I took it for a week still couldn't sleep and visuals were still full blown. I went back today after failed attempts with ambien and finally had him prescribe me klonopin1mg. I took my celexa and my first dose of klonopin and 30 minutes later my visuals were just about gone. I can see in the dark without all the snow I can distinctively make out corners, door frames don't seem to move in and out, I can see texture on white walls, the ghosting/halo is gone, no trails, my depth perception is intact I literally walked around the house we bought 3 yrs ago and it was like seeing it for the first time. I hope this helps someone I never posted on here because I was in denial of my symptoms. And even before tonight I lived a good life with a great career and two beautiful girls. 16 years living with Hppd and didn't know what it was called and for the first time tonight I see clearly. I can't describe it was so quick after taking the klonopin.

Klonopin works wonders for most here. It is, unfortunately, not a long term solution though. Tolerance and addiction can hit as early as 2-3 months into taking it on a daily basis.

Be careful with it and it can be a lifelong blessing though... what i do is use it friday, saturday and sunday... then have 4 days off... this cleans the system out and avoids tolerance/addiction (I have been using this method for 5+ years now). It means I can have a long weekend without a huge amount of anxiety or visual issues so I can enjoy time with me friends and family.