Constant ringing and sounds in ears

Just went to go smoke in the wetlands after school and now I have been having constant ringing in my ears ! Anyone else have constant ringing in their ears ? Sometimes I even hear another constant sound in my ear but I don't know how to describe it. Is this even part of HPPD and anyone else have this ?

• Upvote 1

when it comes to hppd it is not mentioned in the dsm that auditory hallucinations can occur..but dpd is well known for it..and since i still have dpd after my hppd is over and heard these sounds too and still hear them once in a while cause my dpd is fading it is obvious you also have dpd as comorbid disorder + your hppd..n thats why you hear it..its a sign of anxiety..dont pay attention to it and it will fade even if it takes a while...

I had a minor panic attack lasting through my first two classes yesterday. I took ecstasy and smoked weed a few days ago (I'm such an idiot) and while I was in class, I noticed how bad the visuals were. The walls were breathing and sometimes appeared to be melting. I just started thinking "oh my god why did I make that stupid decision to do ecstasy and smoke weed ? Why did I do allergy pills 3 nights in a row in July knowing it would make my HPPD worse ?! What the fuck was I thinking ?!" and then I started having a fucking panic attack and then later on, I'm thinking "why the fuck was I having a panic attack for no reason ?"

man...sounds that you have hppd + dpd..like me exactly but my hppd is already over and i just have mild dpd now..at this point i almost feel like my old self again...maybe you are lucky and get rid of hppd too...good luck!

n stay away from drugs and act as healthy as possible + take the right meds and you will have a fair chance to go back to normal one day.