Afterimages | Daytime VS nighttime

Passion

Hello everyone. <: I have had HPPD and DPDR for 3 years now. I have afterimages at daytime, but they get so intense at night.
Like three or five times as strong as daytime. It legit feels like I am tripping, high or am drunk as fuck. Anyone else here that
experience such a drastic change from daytime to nighttime? (It has been so since I got the disorders, so it's nothing new to me. Just curious.)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Cjb007 said:

Is the dpdr better 

My dpdr is permanent and I have it 24/7. BUT it is a bit better than in the beginning. I don't get panic attacks anymore and I rarely get extremely anxious because of dpdr. Before I would think about hppd and dpdr all the time, several times a day. But now I barely even think about it, maybe once a day at most, because I have learned to ignore it. It's like, I know it's all still there, and If I focus on it I can still see the visual snow, the breathing walls and that I don't feel like my hands are really mine and that the reality doesn't feel real. But I just don't think about it like 90% of the everyday life. <: 

P.s. - If your dpdr is bad I would advice you to try to stop focusing on it. Try to ignore all such thoughts and do not look up information about it. <- That's what mostly helped me with it. I distracted myself from thinking about it and I stopped visiting this page, because reading about it made me more aware of how bad my dpdr was. 

Edited by Passion

3 minutes ago, Cjb007 said:

Hope my dpdr goes Why do you Think its permenent

Because I've had it for so long. And I don't even remember how it feels to be "normal" anymore. This is my new normal. ^^
So I think that the only way I can fix my dpdr is to find some kind of medication that would work for me.
But I don't really want to go on medication. 

I hope that your dpdr will go away too. <: Or that you will at least stop focusing on it and learn to ignore it. :D 
Either way you are going to be okay. <: 

Edited by Passion

Just now, Cjb007 said:

Did you have alot of trauma in your life and Stuff Like that

I hope so too for your own sake. But even if you would have it the same way I do, just know that life will be good either way. <:
For me it's no longer a problem and it's not that hard to live with it. 

Not really. The only trauma I had was the bad trip that caused me to have the hppd and dpdr. Otherwise my life was fine before it all happened. 

22 hours ago, Passion said:

Weed. And you? 

If you guys know Ethan klien from h3h3 he's had wild anxiety ever since high school, he felt depersonalized through college and life. Same with boogie, he's had dp ever since he had a near death experience. Just know you guys are fine, it's just anxiety.