Drugs that won't make HPPD worse ?

DXM is a drug well-known to cause HPPD, particularly Dp/dr

There's supposedly a few that have so far (to my knowledge at least) not worsened HPPD symptoms. But everyones different, and to be honest after seeing all your posts, I don't think its worth risking your mental health. Drugs are fun (no shit) but you haven't had HPPD for long, so there's plenty of time able for you to fully recover.

Are there any drugs besides weed that won't make HPPD worse ?

when did weed become a safe one for hppd? :D

Man, sends me into a full blown trip with full on hallucinations (visual and auditory)

by the way.. its crazy how good i feel today i just drank coffeine..took opium and smoked a little weed... and im totally enjoying it ...its not long ago that every single of these substances would have given me severe panic attacks and strong visuals even in the slightest amount and since i beat my anxiety  i have no problems with taking drugs again..you might be asking yourself why im always talking about drugs when it comes to test ones hppd/dp/dr symptoms..its because if you can enjoy drugs ..its a kind of perfect proof that you are almost or completely cured..thats due to one affected by these disturbances can not really enjoy life or drugs..its like they can not come to terms with their own feelings (brainchemistry)...and i was there...

I have had HPPD for just over a year now and the first 11 months, I was undiagnosed and I had done weed (edible form) several times in that time period. I have not smoked or ate weed since April though but I did take diphenhydramine in early July which really fucked me up and caused my anxiety problems to get much worse so I bet if I smoked weed now, I would freak out

Hopefully tripintohell can get some of the same things from meditation as he was from lsd and stuff.

I have been doing it a few weeks now and if I just do breathing meditation and allow the CEVs to do what they want, i can feel quite stoned.... I imagine after some time, this can feel like the highs of a trip.

yes.. it really sucks that you can ONLY smoke some weed :blink:

God, I would love to be able to chill with a mild joint and not have a complete meltdown.

of course i love to be able to smoke again im really thankful..but i dont know if i can smoke as much as on my old days (didnt try it) and even though i can smoke again and it is becoming more and more like a weed high again, it is still not quite the same as prior to my onset and thats what fucks me up a little + what fucks me big time is that i can not put every kind of drug and amount into my system (didnt try it) without being afraid, worrying or maybe make my dp/dr worse and also the highs wouldnt still be the same as i used to..hope the rest of my rarely occuring dp/dr will fade forever and completely..

Hopefully tripintohell can get some of the same things from meditation as he was from lsd and stuff.

I have been doing it a few weeks now and if I just do breathing meditation and allow the CEVs to do what they want, i can feel quite stoned.... I imagine after some time, this can feel like the highs of a trip.

man i was high all the time since my onset without drugs but it always felt like a very bad trip...so its a relief to enjoy drugs again getting the effects expected.

and i dont like the imagination of taking care for my health like a 99 year old man for the rest of my life..its like buying a pc and spending all the time im using it, for defragmenting dirves and installing anti virus software and so on, without  ever really having fun and using it for what its made (playing a game, watching movies etc.)...what i want to say is..life has to be fun or its useless..dont want to live a life filled with pain and agony.

• Upvote 1