My name is Megan!

Megan

hey so I just joined. I kind of like this forums set up, because it's just like another forum I visit often (for an eating disorder). so I already know how to use everything.

I feel like if you're a regular here then you probably see a lot of people posting here like 'I don't know if I have hppd', and that might be a bit annoying but this is basically another one of those posts lol.

My names Megan, and I'm 16. I'll be 17 on the 23rd though. I've taken LSD 2 or 3 times depending on how you look at it. the first time I had one hit, nothing happened. I don't know what went wrong with that. but I had bought 4 hits, so I still had 3 left. a week or so later I (ignorantly) decided to take all 3 hits at once and I tripped like crazy and for the longest time ever. this is the first drug I've ever done, never drank, never smoked, nothing. then a couple months later my friend bought and we both had one hit each and I didn't like whatever she had bought. it wasn't 'right' at all. so that's just a little background on my drug use.

I would like to ask all of you about how you found out you had HPPD? or when you realized it? when you started to notice symptoms? what symptoms were there? the more information you could give me, the more it would help and the more I would appreciate it (: I've been doing my own research on HPPD as well as schizophrenia. but I think it's really cool in a way that I can talk to people who actually experience HPPD. I think it'll help me figure out if I have it, and just a lot of other things. I can talk about the reasons why I think I may have it, but that would be quite long and this post is already very long lol.

thank you for reading (:

• Upvote 3

I discovered my hppd after a trip of 20 hours, so, I went to a hospital and take some clonazepam to sleep, I was out of control, and when I woke up, I was still in the trip, in really, I am in the trip from that day to today.

Welcome.

I discovered my hppd after a trip of 20 hours, so, I went to a hospital and take some clonazepam to sleep, I was out of control, and when I woke up, I was still in the trip, in really, I am in the trip from that day to today.

Welcome.

that's crazy. the time I took 3 hits of acid it was my first time and I tripped for like 2 days I swear. it was crazy. I never went to the hospital though. would you say your symptoms happen a lot or all the time?

You probably took nbome or some lsd analog.

the second time, when this girl I know bought, I'm pretty sure that was some really bad synthetic shit. I wasn't even tripping it was just really weird. I'd explain it but that's not really important lol. but the thing is, it's been more than a month since I've done any drug or anything and I still have this stuff happening to me.

Hi Megan, welcome to the forums :)

Perhaps you could describe your symptoms. Describe what makes you consider whether you have HPPD.

If you want to read about other people's experiences with HPPD, I recommend that you read some of the threads in the Introductions subforum - there are lots to pick from :) My personal story is Here.

• Upvote 1

Hi Megan, welcome to the forums :)

Perhaps you could describe your symptoms. Describe what makes you consider whether you have HPPD.

If you want to read about other people's experiences with HPPD, I recommend that you read some of the threads in the Introductions subforum - there are lots to pick from :) My personal story is Here.

thank you! I have read quite a lot of threads on here in every different section, including this one! hasn't helped me figure much out. right now I'm thinking that I may have some symptoms, but I wouldn't say for sure that I have HPPD. if I did I would say it's very mild. I will probably post more on what I'm experiencing when I get on a computer next. and thanks for sharing your story, I'll check it out!