Ecstacy and Sex...

Granite

Curious, anyone know of experiences where having sex (specifically having an orgasm) triggered symptoms for HPPD or any other nervous system disorder?  I've heard rumors it's a bad idea to have sex on E.  Please share any thoughts!

• Upvote 4

Jerking off/blow jobs (yes I'm still a Virgin) causes my symptoms to increase about 25% at most, but makes me feel really depressed after. I would never have sex on ecstasy because ecstasy already forces tons of serotonin out and sex causes a lot to be released to so maybe the combo cause to much serotonin to be released causing problems with the serotonin receptors (hppd or serotonin syndrome)

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about sex on E in particular, but I remember having intense closed eye visuals after orgasms waaay before hppd, even when I wasn't on any drugs.

I always had vivid closed eye visuals since I was a kid, and orgasms magnified it somehow. I used to think that it was pretty normal, and I was very surprised when I found out that most people didn't have them.

I'm curious if that might be a sign that you are prone to developing hppd. Weird thing is, I don't have them since I got hppd. But I'm not sure if they disappeared with the onset of hppd or after I started taking meds.