Shock inside the head

Does anyone has a shock inside the head? I feel this is bad.. I'm new here.. I dont know where else I could get help. I have had this a long time and i eat lamotrigin 100mg and klonopin 0,5mg 3 x in day. i have pressure in my head and i see lots of things. micropsia and macropsia, visuals, afterimages, and  i see star flights all the time.. is this hppd? I had received a serotonin syndrome a year ago and then  i ate mushrooms, cubensis. not a much..

• Upvote 2

I don't know, but I know that a daily use of clonazepam can fuck your head up and give you worse visual side-effects then HPPD itself.

As for withdrawal, yes.

But op have HPPD indeed and the shocks has to do with the serotonin inbalance that comes with HPPD. I still get that at bad times and always has since HPPD started.

Well Clonazepam effects the serotonin levels as well doesn't it? I doubt that these "shocks" are from an anti-convulsant or just plain from HPPD itself, but from Clonazepam as this is the only medication that is interferring with serotonin levels where there are a lot of reports on this from SSRI-usage. I'm sure it's possible that it can be related to the anti-convulsant but I haven't read anything about these kind of side-effects. If it would be the case, it would be more rare than from Clonazepam usage.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone has a shock inside the head? I feel this is bad.. I'm new here.. I dont know where else I could get help. I have had this a long time and i eat lamotrigin 100mg and klonopin 0,5mg 3 x in day. i have pressure in my head and i see lots of things. micropsia and macropsia, visuals, afterimages, and  i see star flights all the time.. is this hppd? I had received a serotonin syndrome a year ago and then  i ate mushrooms, cubensis. not a much..

do you take any ssri's? i had these "brain shocks" about 3 years ago a few months before i actually got hppd, and i believe its ssri discontinuation syndrome (i wasnt on anti-depressents but the symptoms are so similar, look it up), the shocks subsided after a 2 weeks and never had them again, so you should be good  :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant_discontinuation_syndrome