Lazer eye operation

Raze

Anyone thought of that one ? 

Cost about   2000 $ 

I have bad eye sight anyway so it will fix that

And the visual snow cant get any worse anyway 

And if it does i will just end this life anyway. 

Im going to start save some cash now and try it

Any thoghts? 

• Upvote 6

Laser operations can end it leaving parts in the eye that you don't especially want when you got HPPD. You can get floaters from such an operation as the vitreous slightly can detach from the laser. If you have HPPD you might end up with a lot of dusts in your eyes. I would never do it as I already have a few hundreds spots in my vision. What's wrong with lenses? I use that.

Well , have u heard of anyone who tryed lazer after having hppd , and how many , whats the result? 

Its important to draw conclusions from real data or it it a guess ?

Well, no because HPPD is that rare I don't think such experiences exist, if they do it would still not be enough to be vauleable for consideration. However, I know that laser surgery to improve your vision can leave particals in your eye that might get more visible if you have HPPD. If you already got a lot of floaters and is photosensitive I wouldn't recommend it. And you can read about the laser treatment and it's side effects at a lot of places where they mention what I just brought up.

U know any easy methods to end life ?

, im 21 now , had this for 2 years

, gettin worse everyday ,

like im 50 % blind now 

I will do a "Floaters only vitrectomy" surgery for my floaters when I'm getting contacted and can afford the treatment. It might lead to blindness, and I have no idea what the side-effects from doing a such surgery will lead to. But I need to believe that it will remove a lot of floaters so I can continue to recover with HPPD. Glasses and or lenses should work for you fine right? I'm nearsighted as well, HPPD made my vision sharper but I use contact lenses sometimes. Well, I'm sure that you can do a laser operation and that it will fix your bad vision, but it can leave spots in the eyes as a side-effect. It doesn't mean that it will, but there are chances. It's up to you to weigh the risks to the benefits.

Have you tried Keppra? My visual snow was never severe, but it's gone with Keppra, so it might help you too. Suicide is the most irrational decision a human being can take, so it's not an option because everything can get better and you will too. But it takes time. We will have to be patient, but if we struggle for 5, 10 or even 20 years and get the help we need and in the end do recover to a decent level, then everything was worth it in the end. And you will forget these bad days. And focus on the good ones instead.

Create a life that's suitable and works for your right now. That's what I'm pushing myself everyday to do and that's the best option for you in order to "end the life" that you are living right now. Not to take it away from you, but to build something worth living for from nothing. I'm sure that you can do it.

Yeah well,  My visual snow is extreme , cant even read the text almost , 

And cant sleep to good. 

My thoughts are screaming in my head always 

When peeople talk around me , i hear messed up stuff even though they dont say it so my sound decoding system is messed up to 

And it always hurts my stomach like , low emotions 

Need music on 24/7 to even function. 

psychotic paranoid stuff to  , so 

Cant enjoy time passing,

Last chance ...  Im going to smoke weed now everyday , and if things dont get better

very soon , its Game over , 

Yeah well,  My visual snow is extreme , cant even read the text almost , 

And cant sleep to good. 

My thoughts are screaming in my head always 

When peeople talk around me , i hear messed up stuff even though they dont say it so my sound decoding system is messed up to 

And it always hurts my stomach like , low emotions 

Need music on 24/7 to even function. 

psychotic paranoid stuff to  , so 

Cant enjoy time passing,

Last chance ...  Im going to smoke weed now everyday , and if things dont get better

very soon , its Game over , 

Yeah, weed will definitely not make it better. You need treatment for your illness. Keppra, Sinemet worst case Clonazepam. To live on these meds is better then giving up on something that can be fought and defeated. You probably need an anti-depressant as well. Don't be afraid of asking for help.

Guys , relax , it was an overreaction , just a thought , when i was on coldturkey from quintapine. 

Now i have alot of weed , and everyday on weed is a day where i can relax. 

Ignore my text ,

I meant ending my ego , not life