Don't need drugs to feel high. As you age you will probably forget about weed, it's not that fantastic. As people that have been fightning HPPD for years relapsed due to a few puffs of a joint, I would never touch it again, so you should forget about that thought and get high on things naturally in life that won't effect your HPPD.

Don't need drugs to feel high. As you age you will probably forget about weed, it's not that fantastic. As people that have been fightning HPPD for years relapsed due to a few puffs of a joint, I would never touch it again, so you should forget about that thought and get high on things naturally in life that won't effect your HPPD.

I feel like I'm a great example of one of these people. Hadn't smoked weed in 8 years. Hardly ever looked at my visuals or even thought about HPPD. Puffed 3 separate occasions about 2 months ago to try and reduce some anxiety about a relationship issue. Few weeks later, fell back to all my visual symptoms and now have this chronic migrating headache. Wake up every day regretting smoking because, "what if I put myself back to full blown HPPD permanently?!"

Heed my advice. Do not smoke weed!! I just hope that with time, it will resolve!!

• Upvote 1