Phosphatidylserine complex

I bought some phosphatidylserine because a member (chrisAuHppD13yrs) said it was one of the few things that helped him in his 13 years of hppd. He, and another member said it helped with memory and cognition. I will try it tommorow morning and will keep you updated

Hey Mr.50's, I will call you the suplementboy from now, hahaha. Just joking ;). I'm looking for noopiates for help my cognition, from the family of racetams. Do you have proved any _racetam?

Keep me inform about Phosphati.... but if you only provee one-two days, maybe you won't ser nothing. More time for see noticeable effects is better, maybe?

José

Atlantic mackerel.. Yummy!

Contains a lot phosphatidylserine, omega 3, vitamin D.

I think no supplements can replace a well balanced diet however, since you'll need a larger variety of nutrients than you can get from a specific supplement.

However keep us updated further, Mr.50's.

Remember to eat other food aswell though! ;-)

Oh, sorry guy. That surprised me, I had read that people who are suffering of visual snow syndrome (brain fog, palinopsia, and CEV'S) by other conditions like lyme, have vitamin d deficiency. A lot of them take vitamin d or omega 3. Nobody would think that a fish can hurts you

I felt less foggy when I tryed fish oil.

There's a major problem with even testing supplements or diets or medication. You don't even know if it works because HPPD comes in these waves. I'm always afraid to wake up feeling shitty the next day even if I had a good day the day before. Maybe it did helped you, but your HPPD turned down on you at the same time, worsening the symptoms. And if you'd try it another time maybe it would give you a better effect. There's a huge thick cloud that's covering the private research of HPPD and that's mainly because we are not dealing with the negative values of HPPD itself and what it can do. It's not consistent, we all know that. Therefore no research is valid unless it has been done for a very long time. Also every case is unique I would say which makes it even more difficult.