Cigarettes

DoneDoof

Hi, donedoof. Sorry for that you're living, bro. We have experiencing problems, in my family, falso. Muy grandma is coping alzimer, my mum with breast cáncer and me with hppd/cfs/lyme what fucking be. My litte brother is sad for all of that, but we are doing better now!

I had a hard football match today and we son! My partners give me congrats for my good game and I drunk one beer, did two shoots of slighty pot and smoke a few cigarretes for celebrate the good moment, obviusly, with a lot or dangering and being quiet. I'm also taking 1mg or xanax the days that I'm doing sport (only two days per week) and I'm sure that I couldn't take any pot or beber if I weren't taking that low dose of alprazolam.

I'm not advicing you of touching any drugs, I've been sober for a good 8 months, but I think also we have one live, so, one chance to be happy in that world.

Have you some benzos? You can try to smoke a cigarrete, just fews, and if you experience anziety or worsering hppd symptoms, just take one!

Big hug for you, bro. I'm going out of that shitty nightmare. My favourite phrase, double work,double reward.

Take care, José.

PS: I was a heavy tabacco smoker (and obviusly, pot) and I'm smoking a two-three cigarretes for week, just for feeling some that I felt. I experience some slighty improves in dp/Dr symptoms, so, don't worry for smoke a cigarrete! Just, take care if you're an anxious man and take a benzo if you are not right!

I've never seen any changes to my long term hppd with smoking (though I use e-cigs now)

Obviously, it is better all round if you don't smoke... But if you really want one, don't beat yourself up over it. I don't think it will do any irreversible harm to your hppd.

I've never seen any changes to my long term hppd with smoking (though I use e-cigs now)

Obviously, it is better all round if you don't smoke... But if you really want one, don't beat yourself up over it. I don't think it will do any irreversible harm to your hppd.

Jay I challenge you to quit cold turkey for a month and report back on your symptoms haha. I also switched to e-cigs before quitting but that didn't do much so I quit. But I agree one cigarette shouldn't do irreversible harm.

I quit for 3 years, about 10 years into hppd.... it did nothing for my symptoms. I am only a sociable smoker though, weekends over a beer or two.... Maybe the everyday smoker would see hppd benefits, when quitting.

I imagine if we all got it from lsd alone, it would be easier to find patterns... But I guess alot of us used lsd, mdma, shrooms, speed, coke, weed, opiates, etc etc that make the variables pretty crazy... Then add into the mix differing psychological issues, outlooks, upbringings etc...

I've never really believed in a standalone disorder that is HPPD... Just a collection of various mental/neuro problems that some of us drug people are unlucky enough to get.

I imagine if we all got it from lsd alone, it would be easier to find patterns... But I guess alot of us used lsd, mdma, shrooms, speed, coke, weed, opiates, etc etc that make the variables pretty crazy... Then add into the mix differing psychological issues, outlooks, upbringings etc...

I've never really believed in a standalone disorder that is HPPD... Just a collection of various mental/neuro problems that some of us drug people are unlucky enough to get.

I'm agree with you, Jay . What do you think about candida?

• 7 years later...
On 12/3/2014 at 2:33 AM, DoneDoof said:

My grandma is in The hospital, I'm very stressed about it. I just want a cigarette, does smoking really bad for hppd will it send me back from the progress I have made.

I have the same thought. "Will it send me back from the progress I have made"... 

There is no final answer to this. Only god knows. Living in fear of drugs isnt the right thing either I think doe .. You dont really change if you smoke so you can also work on yourself while on nicotine 

But yeah smoking is bad just like it is for people without HPPD

I am still a lil paranoid about it