>light sesitivety

>static snow

>trouble sleeping

>vivid dreaming

>slight tention headaches

>anxiety

>fog

>shadows seem to become soild when glacing past them if that makes any sense

>caffeine, nicotine, weed all make it worse, stop using them for a month now. haven't even tried alcohol since it all started.

>Text on computer or phone on white background difficult to read at times.

what i don't have

>issues with colours

>morphing of patterns

>The sensation that something is moving in the peripheral field of vision although there is nothing there

>Macropsia and micropsia

>feeling outside of oneself, Only the first nine days did i feel that

this all started with MDMA three weekends in a row and a little cocaine. The first nine days were the worst, i'm pretty sure what was DP/DR it was hell but something clicked and i came back down. After that it was only the vision problems. It'll be seven weeks on sunday. Do you think this is HPPD or something else?

• 1 month later...

I would say 100% HPPD and if you don't want to go back to those 9 days you felt awful for a very long time I would stay clear of alcohol, weed and other dugs including caffeine.  

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE A LOT OF US DID AND CONTINUE USING!

You have a chance you only just got it so it make go very quickly but I would stay off everything for atleast a year and weed, hallucinogens for life.

Please listen and best of luck! 

I would say 100% HPPD and if you don't want to go back to those 9 days you felt awful for a very long time I would stay clear of alcohol, weed and other dugs including caffeine.  

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE A LOT OF US DID AND CONTINUE USING!

You have a chance you only just got it so it make go very quickly but I would stay off everything for atleast a year and weed, hallucinogens for life.

Please listen and best of luck! 

thanks man i can say some things have improved so i hope it still keeps getting better

symptoms

>star bursting - still a problem

>blurry vision - better

>after images (the worst symptom) - still a problem

>trails - gone

>heightened awareness of floaters - all but gone

>spotty vision - a little better

>light sesitivety - pretty much gone

>static snow - still bad, stays at a base line but gets worse sometimes like today

>trouble sleeping - way better

>vivid dreaming - gone

>slight tention headaches - gone

>anxiety - had my first anxiety attack today since about a month and a half ago, only last an hour without using clorazapam

>fog - almost gone

>shadows seem to become soild when glacing past them if that makes any sense - gone

>caffeine, nicotine, weed all make it worse, stop using them for a month now. haven't even tried alcohol since it all started.

>Text on computer or phone on white background difficult to read at times. - haven't tried