10 years with this shit

I never took meds until know. I'm in crisis because I broke up with my girlfriend.

I'm taking Paxil, antidepressant. I take benzodiazepines sometimes on the weekends to sleep well, because my mom use that.

Other than that, the only thing that makes me feel good is skateboarding (or exercise in general) and sex.

In any other moment I feel like I'm living in a dream, numbed, disconnected, with no emotions and with anxiety, mostly with social interaction.

Does the SSRI make you feel more anxious? I tried prozac and it made me really ill.

Could you speak to your do for about Keppra, lamicatal or simemet? They have all shown to help most Hppders in some way.

Lamictal helped me about 20-30%... I had to stop because it gave me a rash... But the is pretty rare

I did, yes. It had did have some benefits... A slight reduction in visuals and a generally sharper thinking.

Unfortunatly, I lost my bag on a flight from portugal to new york and had to go 3 weeks without it and it made me VERY ill (you have to taper down very gently). After that, I decided the med wasn't really doing enough to make it worthwhile continuing... I did taper up and down again, to get past the crippling panic attacks and brain zaps.

If I were to try any of the anti-convulsant meds again, it would be Lamictal. Of course, everyone is different, you might have better success with Keppra or Sinemet. Certainly worth a look.

i've thought long and hard about such a treatment myself.... I really hope it goes well... I think if you treat it in a very, very spiritual sense , you can come through the other side and find some peace.

normally, i would be breaking my heart to try and stop you, but after 10 years, I fully understand the situation you find yourself in and find it almost impossible to try and steer you in another direction, because I fully understand that you feel that there is nothing worse that can happen. All I can ask is that you really, really treat it as the spiritual ceremony that it is. When you find yourself in the trip, try your best to ask the question on how you can heal.

If you are meeting a shaman though, ask about other plants that can help... Ayahuasca isn't the only thing they believe in.... Their knowledge about plants is very strong and they may be able to find something that can help.

If you do go through it and come out the other side in any way disillusioned... PLEASE pm me and we can talk this through.. I'm sure you say "do or die" as a turn of phrase.... but if you are in a situation where you feel like the die part is a serious option, let me try to help. 

We will beat this. I've been where you are a million times... I can't give you any answers but maybe just chatting through this disgusting hand we have been dealt could help?