Has anyone seen this gofundme page for visual snow ?

Missjess

I made a post about "Go Fund Me" and Suggested raising money for HPPD about a week ago:

http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/4048-starting-a-youtube-channel-for-hppdonline/

This is the first time i have seen this one on visual snow tho..

As a community we could always (and should) model something similar to this..

People who are intrested can always make small videos.. then we can put them all together... and create some cold hard cash.. for reaserch etc etc

Our target should be at least 100,000 dollars to begin with.

I will take action now and start the page -

Spartan

I would be keen on doing a youtube video asking for funds to research into hppd

But in the visual snow one they already have a team of neurologists who are willing to work and research...do we have anyone for hppd willing to do that ??

Imagine if all of us made youtube videos and directed people to the page?!! Something rlly needs to be done for hppd also :(

Hey Jess,

ok that’s really great!

I’m also keen to step up and share also on video also...

But in the visual snow one they already have a team of neurologists who are willing to work and research...do we have anyone for hppd willing to do that ??

I think David Kozin would be excellent to ask about that...  there may well be people doing research.

If I remember correctly.. there are people doing clinical research trials "im trying to find the web site.. apparently the woman who is conducting it is looking for people to share there story’s for her new up and coming book..

There are also these sites i found :

http://hppdfoundation.org/

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-NS-12-002.html

i

im looking for the    www.perceptualdisorders.com   site ?

Also.. possibly Dr Henry Abriham may know of current study’s / research that is taking place...

Imagine if all of us made youtube videos and directed people to the page?!! Something rlly needs to be done for hppd also

ok yeah that’s such a good idea!  ok Jess.. I think we have to do our best to inform and motivate people to take action to do this.

People can remain 100% anonymous, We can achieve this by wearing wigs lol and sun glasses lol etc etc I understand it’s important to people that people may want there identity’s kept concealed. Me also..

we could always just upload them to the HPPD U Tube Channel...

I’m sure we could produce some cool shit.. and there are so many ways to promote our cause through GoFundMe. I set up another account for another "charity" so know its easy to promote on that platform.

So lets take a stand and just do this. It doesn’t matter so much what it looks like, although we just want to get the result, i.e. money / funding for treatment research/studys. Life will reward us for being Bold. Who knows.. im sure it will raise public awarness more and more, it may even get the attention of the media..

http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/3695-i-am-breaking-my-silence-here-is-some-to-be-revealed/?fromsearch=1

Spartan, I think Kozin is a man that have two balls. Its one of the few that is still fighting versus hppd. He worth us support.

Its a very difficult condition, looking for help from disordereds minds, and he had good idea. For the same reason that we can't help for us mind fog and difficult to think... we should have to force us to do a donation that Kozin would keep (we can't trust him) to call the attention of scientists (who can be anxious for look for a big deal). Helping us first, giving help and warning about the need of looking for a cure/specific treatment.

In the past, 5$ were easy to found to buy a beer or a bit piece of hash to help the need of get funny. Today, we have other needs (more important I think) that we can to get it, working together, of course. If we don't get it, we can will be in peace.

Hi There Jagamister..

i agree with you 100%

David Kozin is so awesome and still fighting for us.. and where would we be without him... and others who have sacrificed so much time, energy hard work and courage etc etc etc  as a means to this end.

This is great..

http://hppdonline.co...d/?fromsearch=1  

Yes - Our Goal should Be 100,000 to begin with!

Maybe we can set up the donations to go to David Kozin... thay maybe able to help with his other expenses also..

what needs to happen to "Get in the game" and to just set this up professionally, so we can present ourselves in the best light and get the outcomes we would like..