Discovered great natural remedy for depression

I have been chopping up some garlic and putting in warm water with a tea spoon of honey

It honestly gets me out of a shit mood and lifts my mood for the rest of the day...feels better then what any med can do.

So if anyone is looking for a way to treat there depression caused by hppd and of course we cannot take meds u shud try it too

Jagermeister

I'm rlly having trouble with what u r saying...hard to understand.

It doesn't taste bad it tastes pretty good actually,.....u take a granule or garlic and chop up like half or 3/4 of it into small pieces, boil some hot water and put the chopped up garlic in the cup then add hot water and put a teaspoon of honey and add a bit of cold water then mix.

Everytime I have it my bad mood disappears it's great considering it's not medication :)

• 2 weeks later...

this post might be of interest to you, Jess.. He is seeing good results with garlic too.

http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/4115-95-better/

Wow thanks jay...that is very interesting indeed!! It's funny coz mold actually made my hppd worse also....it's deff gotta be some form of toxic overload but I never thought fungi it sounds interesting tho...

I will continue with my garlic :)