supplement trial

i recently started using 500 mg of niacin, 600 mg of nac, and 40 mg of lutein with 8 mg of zeaxanthin. first of all the lutein and zeaxanthin, used for light sensitivity, has greatly reduced my light sensitivity. when i used to go outside it was so fucking bright, and on foggy/rainy days everything looked darker than it usual. when i go outside now my eyes dont fucking hurt like hell and i dont get headaches from the sun either, but i still have light sensitivity its just reduced. For the nac and the niacin, i take those with my morning coffee. for about 2 hours i feel foggier than usual and actually more depressed. but after about 2 hours my mind is about 50% clearer and ive have many moments where ive felt more complex emotions, wich i think is my depersonalization clearing up. i havent felt so clear headed since before i got this disorder, ive been using these 3 supplements for about a week.

• Upvote 1

NAC is a phenomenal supplement, I've noticed immediate cognitive improvements. I haven't been consistent enough with lutein and zeaxanthin to be cognizant of any increase in visual acuity, but that's awesome that you benefit from it. My sensitivity to light has been fucked ever since I imbecilically dosed 60 mgs of Adderall in a day to study for finals and take exams, but I'm subsequently battling an addictive personality, haha.

dude, i fucking have the worst addictive personlity ever. When i was 12 till a few months again i was addicted to soda, i just couldnt get enough mountain dew to the point i was drinkin a 12 pack in a day. when i was 14 the first time i tride a drug other than pot it was ritalin, and i snorted it like 8 times in that same day, did the same a week later and overdosed, fucking crazy

Haha, I can relate. My initial addiction was food, then video games, then World of Warcraft, then cannabis. I fell in love with it immediately and blazed my first ounce in a week, progressively working up to half an ounce a day. I just recently quit after a two year binge where I was consuming half a pound to a pound a month and smoking copious amounts of potent THC concentrate; it was the only thing that obliterated my derealization, but it was starting to consume my life, and I literally could not function without being saturated with THC.