Prior head, neck, spinal chord injuries?

Syntheso

I do/did, but not at all related to hydrocephalus or anything similar to that.

I've had a bunch of very bad concussions, cracked my head open, and had other head injuries in which I never went to the hospital/doctor, but were just as bad as other ones that caused concussions. I also have an upper-cervical disc bulge and have had some back and neck injuries. 

I´ve had a few concussions , cracked my head open when I was a kid and injured my spine as a teenager after a dive resulting in a temporary paralysis from the waist down (not too severe though, lasted for a few hours). A chronic neck pain concurred with the onset of DP/DR, but that was post-HPPD. If you´re working on a theory about a possible relationship between neck, spine, brain issues and the development of HPPD I´d love to hear it!

I got my head bashed in with baseball bats by some thugs for no real reason, but that was post-hppd.

I think I might have recovered if it weren't for that.... That was about 6 months into my hppd. After that, I was put on SSRIs and also started drinking heavily to block out the fear.

thanks.... I got some good compensation though, which actually put me on the path to university, meeting my wife and a few other things... So, every cloud!

I'm a firm believer in the mantra "everything happens for a reason"

I do think there could be some link in intracranial blood pressure, head injuries etc though.