2nd fasting log

Im on my first day of my second fast this week, my last one only lasted two days but i still had many benefits. Im trying to go to 15 to 25 days on this one before school starts. so far i have a bad taste in my mouth (toxin elimination) and a headache from caffeine withdrawal. Ive thought about food a lot but not as much as the last time. Ill keep you guys updated

• Upvote 1

day 2: woke up with very little energy, i can smell food so well i found my self multiple times trying to figure out what food im smelling, thinking about that food no matter what it was for hours, i had an unusual craving for koolaid and olive oil lol. my mind is already a lot clearer and my acne is clearing up fast.

day 3: woke up confused and extremely depressed, i feel like its the first day again. i dont know if it will just continue to get worse or if i might actually get better, but im not giving up i wanna be hppd free and happy agian, my heart is beating hard, i dont know why but its been doing that for since day 1

FUCK! i broke the fast, my heart was pumping fucking heard but every time i moved i felt like fainting, every time i stood up i almost fainted. i felt like i was sea sick and for some reason depressed. the good part is that food tastes fucking great! ive been drinking mountain dew daily for like 4 years now and it tastes like my fist bottle! maybe one day ill go longer

Are you just drinking water? That is your problem if so. I would recommend "The Master Cleanse". You can look it up Youtube to how to make it. It is basically just water, cayenne pepper, lemons and grade B maple syrup. You still need some calories and what not or you will have zero energy. I have been wanting to do 10 days of Master Cleanse and then add in a ton of Maca but I really hated fastin the first time I did it!   

Another one is to use coconut oil if you have to break fast.  It isnt very appetizing alone so you wont eat loads, and you wont stop autophagy, and it also has some cleansing functions in itself so wont prevent elimination. Drinking more water may reduce your heartbeat.  Good luck with your next effort - i guess each time your body gets more used to the idea, so your past 'failed' attempts at a long fast wont be in vain.

Also i would prep by doing a week of keto diet and detox with supplements (nac if nothing else, plus magnesium and enzymes for a bit more) and lots of water and raw veg, organic grass-fed meat.  Dont take nac while fasting tho as it reduces autophagy, tho enzymes may be help.  A friend did a 5 day fast and felt awful - she rekoned candida die-off; i didnt feel to bad doing it tho.