Peptide CERLUTEN

I got a magazine today from IAS and when looking through it a few things caught my eyes. CERLUTEN  is one of them. http://www.antiaging-systems.com/250-peptide-bioregulartors Here is a nice little video and explantion on how they are suppose to work. Anyone got any knowledge of this stuff? It is super damn expensive on IAS, I may try to find a Russian provider who is trusted and order me some in the future. Money is tight right now so won't be for a while. Just something to think about.

Thank you,

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting stuff, though I can't seem to find any scholarly information regarding it, much less the peptide structure or the proposed mechanism of action through which it should function, and lastly peptides are not orally bioavailable in general. It seems rather expensive as well.

Perhaps send IAS an e-mail requesting for further references? I'm sure if there's something published that they would be able to provide you with links etc.

Yeah there really isn't much info on them. Most I got out of it was they are each specifically made for each part of the body, in this case the CNS. They are suppose to repair DNA, the mechanism behind that I can't find either. I guess they are just peptides from young cows that your body uses. Cerluten are peptides from cows brain which when consumed your body uses them like your own peptides I assume, but I really have no clue. What got me was the "could replace stem cells".  As far as bioavailability goes I am not sure either.

Here is a good site with info and some studies about it if interested. http://www.peptidesstore.com/pages/clinical-study-of-cerluten

http://www.peptidesstore.com/collections/natural-peptides-complexes/products/cerluten

This site seems to be far cheaper than IAS and they look like they sell mainly peptides.

I wish I could afford it but hell it could cost you a few hundred bucks for just the first run but it gets cheaper after that.

Peptide regulation of ageing

Introduction

This is a site from some of the people who created these peptide bioregulators. There is a lot of evidence behind them, but much of it is in Russian or other Eastern European languages, along with various patents. Below are some of the graphs/info I found interesting (it's a very small excerpt, though, lol):

Taking into consideration a reliable biological activity of peptides we found it reasonable to study the effect of regulatory peptides in monkeys. Restoration of the melatonin level up to normal following the administration of the peptide preparation to old monkeys was among our significant achievements.

kh_fig21.gifFig. 21. The peptide effect on melatonin production in monkeys of different age.

The same old monkeys revealed a restoration to normal indices of a daily rhythm of secretion of the main hormone of adrenal gland – cortisol (Fig. 22).

kh_fig22.gifFig. 22. The peptide effect on cortisol production in monkeys of different age (in the morning and in the evening).

Table 2

Peptide preparation effect on mortality rate in elderly and old patients

Group of patients

Indices

Control (administration of polyvitamins)

Administration of the pineal gland preparation

Administration of the complex of thymus and pineal gland preparations

Elderly people

(60-74 years)

Initial mean age, years

69.3 ± 2.2

71.1 ± 1.4

No studies

Mortality rate in the course

of 8 years, %

8.5*

Mortality rate in the

course of 12 years, %

22.3*

Old people

(75-89 years)

Initial mean age, years

80.2 ± 1.6

81.5 ± 2.1

82.1 ± 2.3

Mortality rate in the course of 6 years, %

45.8*

33.3*

* p<0.05 compared to the control kh_fig23.gifFig. 23. Effect of thymus preparation on metabolism in elderly patients (60-74 y.o.). kh_fig24.gifFig. 24. Dynamics of reaction of blast-transformation of lymphocytes with phytohaemagglutinin index in elderly patients in 3 years after 6 courses of peptide preparations. kh_fig25.gifFig. 25. ARD incidence in elderly and old people treated with thymus preparation. kh_fig26.gifFig. 26. Effect of the pineal gland preparation on melatonin level in elderly people.