Is this site dead or have people migrated somewhere else?

There has been close to no action going on in here lately(months). Was just wondering what everyone is up to and how y'all are doing! Is there another forum people are using or is it just people are trying to stay off the forums(which is what I have been doing helps with not obsessing over symptoms)?

Hope everyone is doing well,

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

The site is pretty high up in google, so I think people are still finding the site.

Maybe people are doing less drugs these days? Seems like alot of kids prefer staring at their phone than into the hallucinogen abyss!

One of the most effective ways to combat this condition is to avoid thinking about it... at least for me! after almost 4 years im close to remove the oppressive exercise of thinking about this all day. So eventually i check the forum looking for something new, and nothing more.
Lot of work, exercise, music, i have bad days and good ones like everyone .. biggest concerns than HPPD right now... BUT time is a big healer, i think.

At least, i abandoned the fatalist/pesimistic road.

Hope everyone is doing well.

PD: apologize my english, im very tired :D

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, taking a break from the board once in a while is definitely something I need. I find myself mostly looking at the board when I feel particularly bad, which fuels the feeling of disconnectedness (reminding me that I have this disorder that almost no-one knows about).
That said, this place is great in moderation :)

Jay: 964 likes for you!

Yea, i've had to have breaks from this place.... It doesn't help to get too obsessed with symptoms or finding a cure.

As one of the elder tribesmen, I actually find it cathartic coming here and trying to help new members though. I remember the sense of relief finding this place after 12 years in the wilderness.... We need to keep it going, no matter if it is just a few of us regularly posting.