Hey everyone!

thedoorsfan311

So here is my story- I'm 19 years old. Before my first (and last) acid trip I used MDMA maybe about 10 times without a bad experience. Well then I took the acid and had a textbook bad trip, it was the worst day of my life. Life has never been the same. I have (self-diagnosed) HPPD accompanied by DP/DR that comes and goes and varies in intensity. I haven't felt like myself for one second and it has been 8 months. Aside from nothing looking real because of the DR my visuals aren't don't hold me back from living my life. I only get really bad ghosting. I also have visual snow, starbursting/halos, after-images and flashing lights. The anxiety and depression have definitely gotten better. I just feel like I think completely different now and I lost my personality. I have horrible social anxiety. Sorry for the long post and bad paragraph structure as I'm on my phone (lol.) Anyway I kind of just had to vent to someone because what bothers me the most is I fear I will never recover. Can someone please tell me it gets better...

• Upvote 2

Samen here also mdma intoxication. Lost myself too and its been 2 years now. Its f×€÷;ed up but if you control anxiety it goes better. Sunglasses help me alot with light and visual snow. Some meds help me for depression and cevs

Dam eh, I hope things improve for u but it's extremely important to lay off all psychoactive drugs as well as psychedelics.. Stay clean exercise and eat properly this will help ur body cleanse whilst getting ur brain back on track.. If u don't want hppd for life then u better take what I'm saying seriously.. I have had this disease for a long time (name is self-explanatory) and this discussion with others.. Trust.. U have a life a head of u don't gamble it away on pure pressure and fitting in because those peeps don't have to live in ur shoes from the aftermath..

My hppd has been progressing beyond most peeps on this sites imagination. No disrespect but my symptoms are chaotically crazy!! Hppd24longyears!!

Thank you I truly appreciate it. That's good advice and it's exactly what I plan to do. Hopefully we both see improvement in the future. All we can do is keep on fighting.

That is truly what we can only do and prey for.. Good luck my friend we are in the same dam boat now grab an orr, lets master the treacherous waters up ahead whilst exalting in triumph on the other side of this nut house we reside in. Take good care of urself and others!!