This is TAKING OVER MY LIFE

HPPDboy

I am extremely deppressed , I am never concious in social atmospheres I find myself thinking about it or denying it etc, I think I'm going crazy, I find myself responding very slow in conversation and in a way I think I'm going dumb, STRESS IS TAKING OVER, ANXIETY IS AT ITS WORST.
1st LSD TRIP: Worst feeling ever panic attack living hell.
2nd LSD TRIP: Gained up some positivity and tried it but found myself very confused and just staring at everything.
I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK AGAIN, MY NORMAL BRAIN , ACTIVE AND STRATEGIC, NOT SLOW SHY STRESSED AND ANXIOUS.
People around me are just living life speaking & as they're speaking I wonder , where do you gain the confidence & mental power to speak so boldly?
I want my old life.

• Upvote 1

Hello there. I am truly sorry to hear that buddy. Responding slow is not abnormal when stress & anxiety are at its worst. You´ve been through traumatic and life changing experience(s), but your life is still very much yours. Lowering your anxiety and not freak out constantly will allow your brain to process stuff in any way you would like it to. I recommend that you seek professional help if you´re feeling like things are getting out of hand. Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk/vent/whatever. Hang in there and know that it gets better :)

I'll get to the point really fast here.. This disorder makes ur brain over analyze everything u hear, think, see, etc beyond the scope of ur human mental horizon.. Every ducking day I'm looking for another hallucination and then saying to myself "this is a different one ohh fuck man I'm going insane this time" I'm always feeling this shit progress very frequently it truly makes u feel like an extraterrestrial being.. I'd give my left nut just to be hppd free for one day seriously..

I know this is the worst.

I'm in the same situation and I think many of us here are. A lot of us here are battling their way through because we don't know how to cope. I'm at my breaking point at the moment, but I'm still going!

You'll make it through this!

Keep fighting and stay strong. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been in the same boat as you for over 20 years and I can tell you that it does get better. If you're still young like I was now would be time to build your character. Sounds stupid and maybe a little too obvious but if social situations are tough the answer may be to learn jokes or whatever stuff is worth saying around the people you socialize with. I used to be the exact same way and hesitate way too long and by the time I came to say what I wanted it was too late. Thinking fast is hard if you have to focus on exactly what you are trying to say but if you practice someway somehow and learn to relax then it'll get easier. 

I used to be anxious about being in public but my solution was to build confidence in myself that if something were to happen I should be able to respond correctly. I got myself a black belt in Tae kwon do while I was stationed in Korea in 2000 and the speed in which I achieved my belt versus anyone else proved to me that my hand-eye coordination, muscle memory, and (insert term here for visual mimicry if found) is enough for me to pull off some really cool stuff that so far has never been needed. There must be some sort of hobby that you can use to not only kill time and distract yourself from the symptoms but also help you figure out your place in this world. 

Good luck and please try to remember not to think about it too hard! All I have to do is think about tinnitus and then BAM!

I've been in the same boat as you for over 20 years and I can tell you that it does get better. If you're still young like I was now would be time to build your character. Sounds stupid and maybe a little too obvious but if social situations are tough the answer may be to learn jokes or whatever stuff is worth saying around the people you socialize with. I used to be the exact same way and hesitate way too long and by the time I came to say what I wanted it was too late. Thinking fast is hard if you have to focus on exactly what you are trying to say but if you practice someway somehow and learn to relax then it'll get easier. 

I used to be anxious about being in public but my solution was to build confidence in myself that if something were to happen I should be able to respond correctly. I got myself a black belt in Tae kwon do while I was stationed in Korea in 2000 and the speed in which I achieved my belt versus anyone else proved to me that my hand-eye coordination, muscle memory, and (insert term here for visual mimicry if found) is enough for me to pull off some really cool stuff that so far has never been needed. There must be some sort of hobby that you can use to not only kill time and distract yourself from the symptoms but also help you figure out your place in this world. 

Good luck and please try to remember not to think about it too hard! All I have to do is think about tinnitus and then BAM!

Have you ever realized you were dreaming in your dream?? I have done this a few times and actually looked at objects while quickly looking away and noticed absolutely NOOOO 3d tracers, streamers, afterimages and weird design of colors what so ever.. I kept looking at everything and looking away just pure normal vision like I had before doing psychedelics.. I had no Hyperacusis either..  Then I wake up in misery reaching for my sunglasses for some what of a relief..  So to make a long story short I'm 110% free of hpps in my dream state..  I don't think anyone on here can give a rational reason to why this happens..  But it is interesting to say the least...   Hpps25yearsnow..