Can someone plz explain to me what Starbursting is in detail

My sight is constantly like that but more elaborate elongation of the star figuration.. It can sometimes stretch the streamer across my whole field of vision.. I'm always trying to squint or squeeze them with the muscles in my eyes to push them back into the object.. The t.v. does the same thing to me. Very weird sketchy stuff. The visuals are constant and have no brakes to stop unfortunately. I see tracers off my own nose.. It's like I have liquid vision.. (seeing through tear drops constantly or a prism. Well I hope I dream tonight because I don't hallucinate in them which is my only escape from this crap.. It's been 25 long dam years starting to get exhausted from this...

• Upvote 1

Yes, the worst for me is street lights. Idk if it is because they are colored or what. Street lamps too. Cars do it too idk if street lights and lamps use different bulbs or what it is. If my migraines get bad they really start popping out.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the worst for me is street lights. Idk if it is because they are colored or what. Street lamps too. Cars do it too idk if street lights and lamps use different bulbs or what it is. If my migraines get bad they really start popping out.

. Hey are migraine headaches a part of hppd and tracers or star bursting?? If so that is finally one thing that I don't get in comparison to all the other symptoms peeps get on this site.. This is the first I have ever seen of migraines or I should say read of.

• 3 weeks later...