Dokha

Lately i have been medicating with this great thing called dokha. It's basically an Iranian tobacco blend of additive free tobacco, mixed with finely shredded bark and herbs. It's a very high nicotene content that when smoked hives you a huge nicotene rush that feels 20+ times better than tobacco alone. I only recomend using this if nicotene doesn't affect your visuals though. This stuff is greater than tobacco and hookah and is relatively safe. It's been used for centuries by the Arabs and its easy to get on the Internet. Anyone ever heard of it or tried it? If not look it up

• Upvote 2

It's very relaxing and gives me a huge head rush after a small bowl. It's really helps me get through the day I recommend you try it you can buy it online. It's calms my visuals down slightly but I'm not using it for that.

StateOfRegret: Is snus still being sold in Denmark? 

I believe it is, but only the "loose" variety, not the one in portion-sized bags. Silly EU regulations. I was never a big fan of snus, but I used chewing tobacco for a while. I must admit, though, that I prefer the "ritual" of sitting down and smoking a pipe or smoking a cigarette while chatting.

Ah, I see. Yes the regulations are quite silly as the studies presented by EU´s health comission are highly debatable. (e.g. this one http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_risk/committees/04_scenihr/docs/scenihr_o_013.pdf). And I agree that smoking a cigarette or two in the company of others and having a chat provides a social aspect to the experience, something that snus cannot provide. But it´s nice to have one in class, at the movies or other areas where smoking is prohibited :)

• 2 years later...

Lately i have been medicating with this great thing called dokha. It's basically an Iranian tobacco blend of additive free tobacco, mixed with finely shredded bark and herbs. It's a very high nicotene content that when smoked hives you a huge nicotene rush that feels 20+ times better than tobacco alone. I only recomend using this if nicotene doesn't affect your visuals though. This stuff is greater than tobacco and hookah and is relatively safe. It's been used for centuries by the Arabs and its easy to get on the Internet. Anyone ever heard of it or tried it? If not look it up

So I smoked this for about 6 years? It's very nasty... It's hard on the lungs and it's deadly, also that 20 second high you get from the Dokha? That's fucking your brain up, you visuals go up for about 1 hour or so after hitting the dokha :).. Quit while you can, they mix that stuff with God knows what.. The rush you get is a rush of drugs and nicotine... I mean you might As-well be smoking weed.. Honestly this stuff can fuck you up... Stay away from those childish things.

Oh 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dokha