Life hasn't been the same

I've had hppd for a year now and it has completely ruined my life,

I'm always either paranoid/depressed and about 5 months after getting hppd I got social anxiety.

I have bad visual snow and everything in my vision looks weirdly outlined?!

Nobody believes me and my whole life basically feels like a trip?

I haven't done any acid but I still smoke weed everyday but it's basically the only thing that keeps me sane lol

I have no idea what to do with myself and half of the time I'm thinking whether my life is worth living anymore, anybody else get any of the same shit happen? How long have you guys had it and do you know anyone that's actually fully recovered from this or are we all fucked?

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

I've been 10 days without smoking weed now but I'm starting to suffer from really bad depression, and none of my symptoms have calmed down. What is the best medication for it?

This is bullshit, I've developed paranoia, depression & anxiety in the past year. Before ever touching acid I was completely normal human being with nothing to worry about

• Upvote 1

Hey there ...hang in there have u considered trying lamictal or keppra? A sweet girl from this forum has posted me out some of her lamictal to try and she has had success with that.

I feel the same way u do...rlly struggling to hang in there it's a fuking horror show if nothing works for me I will not be able to continue living like this no fuking way!

• Upvote 1

I've been 10 days without smoking weed now but I'm starting to suffer from really bad depression, and none of my symptoms have calmed down. What is the best medication for it?

I'd suggest trying some CBD, if you have the pocket for it. So far CanChew seems to be legit, whereas CibDex made me stoned.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to try CBD again; I'd recommend it though from my previous experience. It was no xanax, but it was mildly anxiolytic. The thing is, though, that in the literature there are doses up to 1500mg/day used, whereas Cibidex and what not contain like 1.5mg per half dropper. Odisa, I saw you post about some other brand/source of CBD on longecity, any experience with it? it's expensive (like $100), but is a much higher dose (like 1500mg of CBD per cap). I may try some next month. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah stop smoking weed !! Weed is well known to cause derealization...

I have stopped all drugs, alcohol, stimulants and even tea !! I am sensitive to everything it's crazy.

. I was just curious on the severity of ur symptoms as well as how long u have had hppd?? I too had to quit coffee and tea, it made my visuals go squirrelly. This disorder is horrible especially when ur at the pinnacle of it whilst everything seems to affect it.

Hppdlife u are obviously not to far into hppd if u can smoke marijuana regularly, there is certainly a thrush hold and u could be on the brink of full blown hppd after ur last session with marijuana. Not trying to scare yeah I just wouldn't want to C u like me.. Trust!!

• Upvote 2

Maybe but it works for me lol

Brake how u doing? Are u still doing the Cannabidials if so do they tell u what specific Cbd's ur ingesting?? There is a great feeling of relaxation with certain terpinoids that mix well with Endocannabidiols that make a good stack all natural which is good. Just make sure u stay away from the TETRAHYDROCANNABIDOLS.. TRUST.. But then again some people can do it without freaking out, I wouldn't recommend it especially if u have severe hppdΘ_Θ

• Upvote 1

Yeah, apparently there are different kinds; they all contain CBD (no difference there), but some have, as hppd24years stated, terpinoids along with dozens of other compounds that have cool lil names that I can't remember (haha). Very similar to how different all curcumin supplements are, in which some also come with turmeric essenial oil (essentially the turmeric fat), and some have dozens of other compounds that are beneficial, yet increase the cost, hence why most brands/sources don't include it. 

• Upvote 1

Hey dude, I've been in Hell for a while now with this but ever since I stayed 100% away from weed I've been feeling better everyday.

I mean, I won't smell a bag of weed, I'll leave the room or party if I'm getting second hand smoke, everything.

Even slight second hand smoke triggers severe symptoms for me.

It wasn't until I made a super hard effort to remove ALL WEED that I started making HPPD-free progress.

10 days is a good start, but you seriously have to stop smoking. Maybe forever.

• Upvote 3

U know there is a handful of peeps on this site that can smoke dope with hppd which is extremely rare but they can't drink booze or get drunk because it exaggerates their dp/dr. I'm the complete opposite I can get completely inebriated from alcohol and the next day I feel normality at its natural form. It's a catch 22 for me I simply can't drink every day. U_U hppd24years.

• Upvote 1

U know there is a handful of peeps on this site that can smoke dope with hppd which is extremely rare but they can't drink booze or get drunk because it exaggerates their dp/dr. I'm the complete opposite I can get completely inebriated from alcohol and the next day I feel normality at its natural form. It's a catch 22 for me I simply can't drink every day. U_U hppd24years.

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1