People wanting to be validated

Actually, I think they have to validate themselves via email... this doesn't look like an admin task

I think something must be broken ive been on numerous forums and people never ask to have accounts validated if everything is working ok there shouldn't be a problem unless these people are very stupid... I very much doubt that that is the case but if it is the case... oh well :lol:

On a more serious note can someone with the power to do so investigate ive seen requests for help in the status area for maybe 2 weeks... potential contributers/people in need of help may become disilusioned it almost feels like we are being rude

Penny,

I’ve must be spending too much time on DP posts where people feel unreal.

Your title, People wanting to be validated gave me a very different expectation – yes, we are all valid :o

Thank you for your post though. Perhaps one reason there aren’t many posts on this forum yet is because people can’t get on to interact.

It could be possible that the validation email is getting blocked with certain email accounts (eg, gmail). This is a common problem with no easy fix. If people are reading this, please check your junk mail.

Took me a couple of weeks for my email to be validated, didnt actually get an email through in the end it just allowed me to log in after a while. The actual 'validation email' doesn't get sent it would appear? I also kept an eye on my spam folder, thought that an admin validated it in the end. Definately one to look into.

There seem to be a lot of people waiting for this. I have been contacted on other forums by people, desperate to get in, that wants me to fix this. I do not have that in my power as i know. We want to build this community strong again and this is something that should be easy. I know there are some people who been accepted that posted a lot of BS on the board, do not know if David need to validate people cuz of that.