neurofeedback helping a lot

Atomsk

seen it mentioned helping here before and just wanted to suggest others give it a shot my dp/dr is pretty much gone panic and anxiety attacks greatly reduced also would suggest taking a break from the forum over thinking and studying the disorder has always made me shaky afterwards i hope it helps some of you i know this is a strange first post but figured i'd post something since this forum has helped me a lot in dealing with what i've done to myself

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

seen it mentioned helping here before and just wanted to suggest others give it a shot my dp/dr is pretty much gone panic and anxiety attacks greatly reduced also would suggest taking a break from the forum over thinking and studying the disorder has always made me shaky afterwards i hope it helps some of you i know this is a strange first post but figured i'd post something since this forum has helped me a lot in dealing with what i've done to myself

How many sessions did you do?

I had complete freedom from symptoms for about 10 minutes the day after a neurofeedback session.

I call it my 'Ikea moment'. I was in Ikea in Croydon and boom all of a sudden I was back. This was about after session 20 from memory. It only lasted a short period as I freaked out being back to pre hppd.

Unfortunately I ran out of money shortly after this and the sessions had to stop.

Just goes to show how different we all are and how this condition affects us. Everyone responds in their own unique way to therapies and medications.

• 2 months later...