Need some perspective

bpl4269

So how bad are your symptoms? I tend to get lost in a spiral of self pity and lose sight of the big picture. I know things could be worse, but everyone around me is so happy go lucky its hard to gain perspective on my situation. So how bad is your vision on a day to day basis?

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Vision? Lol, I had static for a month or two. visual disturbances really arent the worst of it. Anxiety and DP/DR is the hard stuff. If you are only dealing with visuals I'd say you dont have the worst end of it all, so be glad about that. But maybe you aren't noticed the effects of anxiety vs visual snow.

• Upvote 2

During the day, it's easy to not think too much about my symptoms, I can handle them as long as I am in movement.

Considering the self pity and everything, I know that I made a mistake "playing" with drugs. I was taking Methylone everyday, I knew that I'll have problems in a way or another.

But I'm not hard on myself with this, I have many other subjects where I am better in this field.

Try to not read too much about your symptoms, eventually you'll forget them more easily during the day after a week!

Your state of mind with this pathology seems to play a determinant role in the recovery.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alright qaiphyx. I really do not appreciate your heir of superiority. I do have dp/dr and severe anxiety as well so please do not try and pretend like I am some ignorant kid seeking validation. You still hardly answered my question. I asked specifically about visuals. Not comorbid symptomology. If you would like to discuss that, then I would be more than willing, but if not I suggest you leave it be and let someone else with something of value to participate in this discussion. I have been on this board for quite a while fyi.

• Upvote 3