Taking medicine for sinusitis and a little bit of reaction.

So for about a month, i had a presence sensation in my noise to where it connects in the throat. (where you would feel if you induced snoring/snort). But a few days ago, it felt like that sensation slowly climed down to my throat and it inflamed it pretty much. I blamed the sensation to hppd but it just might be and i coincidentally got a cold. Or maybe its a long ass infection that i wasnt able to fight off naturally. Anyways i went to the doc and got prescribed these meds and one or a combination of them has worsened my snow (significantly because before i had to put effort to notice it, now not so much) and maybe worsened tinnitus. Which are the most likely.... im guessing either the antibiotics or the acetaminophen are casuing them. maybe the antihistamines. anyways my tinnitus development coincided with the timeframe i was taking ciprofloxacin. 

I really hope my tinnitus doesnt worsen.... i was prescribed a weeks worth and i would love to not take them but this sinus presence has been here for already a month.... thoughts?

acetaminophen 325mg

The main mechanism proposed is the inhibition ofcyclooxygenase (COX), and recent findings suggest that it is highly selective for COX-2.[61] Because of its selectivity for COX-2 it does not significantly inhibit the production of the pro-clotting thromboxanes.[61] While it has analgesic and antipyretic properties comparable to those of aspirin or other NSAIDs, its peripheral anti-inflammatory activity is usually limited by several factors, one of which is the high level of peroxides present in inflammatory lesions.

Hedera helix (english ivy)

Hederae helicis folium, Catarrhs of the respiratory passages, symptomatic treatment of chronic inflammatory bronchial conditions.

rebamipide

an amino acid derivative of 2-(1H)-quinolinone, is used for mucosal protection, healing of gastroduodenal ulcers, and treatment of gastritis. It works by enhancing mucosal defense, scavenging free radicals, and temporarily activating genes encodingcyclooxygenase-2. (not approved usa but is used in asia[me])

cerrfuxoime

Cefuroxime is a parenteral second-generation cephalosporin antibiotic Unlike most other second-generation cephalosporins, cefuroxime can cross the blood-brain-barrier.

Olopatadine 

olopatadine hydrochloride is an antihistamine (as well as anticholinergic and mast cell stabilizer)

• Upvote 1