I fucked up and need advice

This weekend I tried weed again for the 1st time in 8 months. I smoked a lot of weed in a period of 24 hours. Stupid I know I seriously needed a break but this was dum. I was literally so close to recovery, the closest I've ever been. Now my visuals are worse tenfold, got my anxiety back, headaches. I'm still a little high right now actually. Please I need some advice to, get back on track sort speak.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

I'd just wait it out. Chances are you'll be fine after a few days. I smoke sometimes with hppd. Last night I smoked and it was the first time in a while where it made my hppd significantly worse. It's always around January when my hppd becomes unbearable. I hate this time of year. I think you'll be fine. Just chill out ad watch some movies, and stay in bed.

• Upvote 1

Sorry you guys this was a stupid post I was high when I posted it. My account was actually blocked or banned for like a week cause when I tried to log in it just didn't let me. Wtf is with that jimmy guy? is he hacked or just haven't a hard time lately?

• Upvote 1