Started in 1974 - Ask me anything

Hppdsince1974

Hi folks - I feel like I practically invented HPPD  sometimes.  Nobody was reporting this sort of thing except in rumor and scare stories back then and nobody knew what to do for me.  I've been through decades of experience with this now and want to use my struggle and experience to help others. 

Tell me how I can be of assistance.

• Upvote 3

I have a LONG list.  I see you are the admin: tell me where to post it where we can get it the most visibility?  The pharma section doesn't seem to be the right place, nor the introduction.  Maybe a forum topic specifically for "what has helped me" may allow many of us who have traveled this road to give specific recommendations, from personal experience with practices that have helped.

I have a LONG list.  I see you are the admin: tell me where to post it where we can get it the most visibility?  The pharma section doesn't seem to be the right place, nor the introduction.  Maybe a forum topic specifically for "what has helped me" may allow many of us who have traveled this road to give specific recommendations, from personal experience with practices that have helped.

In the general forum, there is a "Success stories" topic!

Of course, I don't know if your story is a successful one ... but still!

Come on with that LONG list! :)

Hmm, that's a good point - expanding the "pharmacological/medication" subforum to a general "treatment" forum seems like a good idea - not every effective treatment comes in the form of a pill and there's not really a specific section for discussing various therapies, meditation, diets, etc. etc.

• 4 weeks later...