You have to try this

I've posted something about magnesium and valerian root but this is new. I've been taking 1000 mg magnesium pills 2 times a day,5 450

Mg valerian root pills a day, and 5 Passion flower pills a day. I have absolutely no anxiety now and as a result my visuals have greatly decreased. I never really had bad visuals but now because of these pills my visuals are about a 3 or 4 out of 10 on the scale. These are all relatively cheap supplements you can get at any cvs or Walgreens, all I'm saying is to give these a shot you won't regret it.

• Upvote 2

Mr.50's when u say visuals on a 4 to 5 scale could u describe in detail or definition of this phenomenon u see physically? I'm just trying to get a scope on mine in comparison to urs. I can tell u this my trails, tracers, morphing, light stretching and channel vision has escalated beyond a 10 rated scale. I haven't found anything that works naturally yet. Like if u have a complete mild case then maybe the concoction u made up works for u but not me.. Let me kno please.

Magnesium definitely helps. I`ve been taking 250 mgs of magnesium oxide daily for almost 2 months. My anxiety has decreased tremendously. I take valerian root mixed with passion flower, hops, and lemon balm occasionally when I can`t sleep and that has been helpful as well.

Hppd24years, all of my symptoms are low on the scale. My visual snow is usually barely noticeable during the day and isn't a problem st night. My afterimages are light but sometimes noticeable,not when I look at light but passing cars or if I wave my hand in front of my eyes. Everything else such as trails, tracers and morphing are very low except for my light sensitivity which has always Been a problem. You should ask your doctor for some sort of benzo like klonopin, I would if I was old enough to be prescribed them

Has anyone ever tried valerian extract in the liquid form? I wonder how that works. Kava is suppose to be another good one and for me I like Kanna. Mr.50 you can get bezos, as far as I know, at any age. They prescribe 4 year olds speed so I don't see why they wouldn't give someone a benzo though I could be wrong. You do not want to get on benzos either. If you are on insurance get Lyrica, I myself haven't tried it but I take Gabapentin which is like Lyrica, Lyrica is just suppose to be 10x better. IMO Gabapentin has been a big savior I am just waiting to get a job and some insurance so I can get on Lyrica. I quit a 30mg daily use of valium, was on it for 2 years with Gabapentin. I would also drink white grapefruit juice daily so it was like I was really on 45mg of valium.

Andrewcb, they sell the liquid extract at my Walgreens I haven't tried it though cause its so expensive. About the benzos I really just want them for emergency like a bad day or a panic attack. I'm thinking about lyrics now that you mentioned it, I've heard some good about it. Btw, kava is known to cause liver failure and is banned in some places, why the fuck do they have to ban it for that when they just put a small label on cigarettes? I don't know If I can get benzos or lyrica anyways cause I'm a kid so I kinda have to go to the doctors with my mom and I

Don't wanna explain stuff to her. And can you tell me about Kanna, I heard it causes anxiety to.

It depends on the person, benzos can cause anxiety too believe it or not. Most people who get anxiety from Kanna are people who took way to much and were trying to get high on it rather then let it do its subtle effects. Weed causes anxiety for some people while others it relieves it, for me it throws me into a full blown panic attack. Also with the use of benzos, if you start using them more then once a week or 2 they can cause anxiety when you are off of them, like going through withdrawals just not withdrawals. You need to really talk to your doctor and mom about this, unless you want them to keep giving you ssris or some shit, really you are wasting your time, your moms and the doctors. It sucks telling people this, in fact my mom and I were just talking more about me, but you will never get the help you need unless you tell them the truth, part of growing up. Other then that you just look like a kid who wants drugs which is what most doctors see and deal with. See if you can get Gabapentin, I would always recommend that over Lyrica for first time users because if you can get by with Gabapentin instead you are better off as it is not addictive like Lyrica but anything can become habit forming. Really you have to experiment with things, that is what I am currently doing, what might work for me might not work for you. What are your main problems mentally? Anxiety, depression, dp/dr a mixture of everything? What is it that is really bothering you and I can try to help you out a bit more. For me my biggest problems are anxiety, motivation and cognitive problems, I have ADHD too which led me to be a pretty mean person sometimes but I have gotten a hold of that and don't explode so to speak anymore, I use to always be on pins and needles but learned to work through it.

Sorry for my English but i was on a supplement for my taut muscles and repetitive strain Injury(from sitting behind the computer all day).

I took 3 times daily: calcium 1050mg with magnesium 525mg. So about 1.5 gram magnesium. before i didn't know that this might affected my visual snow (in a positive way).

But to be honest i didn't see any difference with the magnesium. After a few weeks my taut muscles where allot better but I'm still using the magnesium/calcium supplement because from what i read a basic healthy person get most of the time not enough vitamine D out of the fresh air and the supplement was very safe/could be used for ever., as the physiotherapist said to me.

PS: most of the days i only take 1 pill so 525mg but due my injury i took it 3 times a day for maybe 3 to 4 weeks strait.

But maybe this is just one of those weird "individually things". Oh and for the pp who are saying that it helps for them: i believe you i really do ^^

(I'm from the Netherlands btw, and i suffer for more then 8 years from HPPD/VisualSnow, sinds my 17-18 i started reading on this website but dual my English it cost me allot of energy/time to post something (i'm 26 now).

Reading is easy (i understand almost every word hehe).