Diclazepam

There's a new Legal Benzodiazepine coming out from research chemical vendors which I thought I'd share, not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it but I've spoke about Etizolam and that seemed to be ok.

Anyway, Diclazepam is the short name for 7-chloro-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1-methyl-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one and can be considered both to be the 2'-chloro analgoue of diazepam or the 1-methyl analgoue of Delorazepam.

There's only a few reports of use on the Internet but its interesting nonetheless. Should in theory have a pretty long half life. My HPPD responds well to Benzos so just thought I'd share.

https://www.buyresearchchemicals.co.uk/diclazepam.html

• Upvote 1

Ahh interesting! Novel BZD's seem to be popping up like weeds these days.

Do you have a link to the user experiences?

Yeah, these pharmaceutical companies are really bypassing drug laws these days haha. Looks an interesting one though, the structure reminds me of Clonazepam if memory serves me right. Likely to have active metabolites though I should think.

There's only one report I came across so far from some guy who simply said it was 'better than 1mg Etizolam' not really worth a link until I find more! I can vouch for etizolam though, I have had total symptom remission from 2mg Etizolam, although it seems to have seretogenic properties as it shows tricyclic antidepressant activity in the brain.

Interesting stuff nonetheless.

What would we do without the chinese home cook chemists?

In a way this is a "good" era to have HPPD, the information age goes boom!

As long as information will be free on the web, i think that the fast spread of ideas and knowledge might be our best hope for the future.

Indeed, I like the fact these little chemicals keep popping up, but that's cos I have no respect for pharmaceutical companies haha, we'll most.

I've ordered some of this anyway, should be here tomorrow so we shall see if it does any good.

Sorry to double post but I'm on my ipad and it won't let me edit my posts.

Don't know if anyone's familiar with benzo binding affinities, but I'm not, so if anyone could tell me what the effects are likely to be based upon the GABAA subtype affinities that would be great, they are:

α1 2.51 ±0.25

α2 3.42 ±0.19

α3 4.02 ±0.19

α5 5.13 ±0.19

Yeah I've done all the research I could from the material available, I'm not too worried because Benzos are relatively safe chemicals in responsible doses, addiction aside etc. It's not too much of a 'dodgy' analogue as its just Valium with 2 chloro's on the side chain, and based on reports it seems to have atypical benzo effects with people describing it as being very similar to Diazepam, no side effects other than what would be expected.

There have been no reports on the duration of effect yet though but I would've thought it would have a pretty long half life.

Only testing it out because my HPPD seems to respond exceptionally well to Benzos. Plus I had £5 worth of points and a 20% off voucher code from a research chemical vendor so it was almost free.

• Upvote 1

Tried 1mg of this as it arrived yesterday and it reduced my visuals by around 40%, I think 2mg would be much better but it was late and I didn't want a benzo hangover. Further testing is required on this one but it feels very different to Etizolam, more subtle in effect and with a slightly spacey character, where Etizolam is more clear headed.

• Upvote 1

Sam93: Very elemental question, I know, but please remind me; Are ligand receptor affinities defined as the equilibrium constant for the process of formation of receptor-ligand complex or for the dissociation of complex into unbound ligand + receptor?

Also; If you're a chemistry buff, perhaps you recognize my avatar? :-P

• Upvote 1