Has aneyone tried Coluracetam

Ah I just assumed that if seizures and over activity in the temporal lobe could cause DP/DR type symptoms then lowering activity there could relieve symptoms. But there's no real way of lowering activity in specific brain regions that I know of so that idea was bunk anyway.

Indeed limbic stimulation would be beneficial, this is why I was considering Aniracetam too as it increase extracellular levels of dopamine and serotonin (5-HT) in the prefrontal cortex, basolateral amygdala and dorsal hippocampus of the mesocorticolimbic system. It's also a positive alllosteric modulator of the AMPA receptor (really dont know what this means). Thought a low dose of this might stack with Coluracetam possibly.

^ Actually there is: cathodal transcranial stimulation. It's actually being researched for epilepsy treatment with pretty darn good results so far, and if I'm not totally mistaken some tests were done in TLE as well. Don't underestimate yourself man, that was pretty good thinking ;) I know it's hard: TLE can cause DP, but DP needn't be caused by TLE. So there's a lot of caution for reverse-engineering logic on must look out for.. Actually there's a bit of that in my Coluracetam theory as well; with the Acute Anti-Cholinergic Syndrome part of the theory. But then later I found that anti-cholinergics produce basically the same EEG readings as in HPPD, which strengthens the argument. Had I dismissed the initial crude reverse-engineered theory, I wouldn't have found that out. Sometimes it works, other times it leads to premature and inaccurate conclusions.. But hey man, there's absolutely nothing wrong with brainstorming, and for all we know there could be some form of temporal dysfunction involved in HPPD. In either case, no idea is bunk really. Well unless you were gonna propose prefrontal lobotomies or such things :P It just adds to the conversation ;)

AMPA, IIRC, is a glutamatergic receptor of some sorts. Hence it regulates excitation, and a positive allosteric modulator would make the receptor more receptive to its transmitter, ultimately having a questionable effect depending on the areas and functions of AMPA mediated neurons. (don't quote me on that)

Dopaminergic enhancement in the PFC has been shown to be beneficial in HPPD in the latest study (COMT inhibition) done by Dr. Abraham. It takes some back-tracking and reference reading before you can find that, but eventually you'll conclude that it was the enhanced activity of the PFC that contributed to symptom amelioration (probably by enhancing top-down inhibition).

Coluracetam combo's have been done with mixed results.. I haven't really looked into that really. Choline supplementation seems to limit benefits surprisingly though. Personally I was thinking maybe a little Huperzine A or something might work synergistically. Or maybe even PRL-8-53, but that shit is too under-researched even for my taste :P Haven't really given much thought to synergistic stacking, but if I find Coluracetam doesn't work or not sufficiently enough, I'll experiment with other cholinergics.

Either way, really hoping they get this stuff soon. I thought it would be sooner really. Monday's always a good day to launch a good product, so let's hope it'll be available by then. If July passes without news, I'll ask again to see what the deal is.

Haha no I'm not ready for a lobotomy just yet! But indeed the brain is a very complex thing and if it were as simple as reversing the effects of the drug then a 5ht2a antagonist would relieve all our symptoms, but of course it does not. I have more faith in the sufferers finding a cure than the professionals, not to discredit the work of the likes of dr. Abraham etc. of course but research looks bleak at best at the moment. That's why it's people like you that give me hope ODISA!

Yeah I know it needn't be caused by TLE, I just thought maybe that was the area of the brain responsible for those feelings, but hey, we don't even know the neuro chemistry or neuropathogenesis behind DP/DR either!

Kind of weird to think that a single dose of Psychedelics has done this to me though! The main thing that worries me is I took 25B-Nbome which is a research chemical and hasn't even been studied in humans, aside from its 5HT2A agonism who knows what else it's done to me. I saw an EEG scan of a brain on 25b-nbome compared to other psychedelics and the whole brain was lit up like a Christmas tree, literally strong activity in every single part, scary.

Anyway my anxieties aside, I can't wait to get my hands on this either. My HPPD is quite mild aside from the dpdr so if your theories are right about Coluracetam I should respond to it quite well in theory! We shall see. Even if one person responds to it then I guess it's worthwhile.

I'm glad I inspire some hope in you :) However, you shouldn't just take my word for my theories, as I have both cognitive dysfunction and no education (seriously man, I didn't even finish high-school). I do however try my best, but I have no ways of confirming anything aside from experimentation (hence my enthusiasm to do so). For all I know, everything I've ever theorized, or thought to understand about HPPD could be conjecture ;)

BTW I thought that TLE also encompassed feelings of a foreign entity/presence? I have no such perceptions, yet it might provide a reason for why some of us have this mild surreal paranoia of sorts. Again, just conjecture.

And yeah the thought that a single substance can fuck you up so badly, in hindsight, makes me feel very fragile. Quite the humbling experience.
On the other hand though, that also leaves the possibility that a single substance can unfuck you. From the beginning I've more or less thought: "Well, if a substance caused this, there'll be a substance to cure it."
But man.. 25B-Nbome? Idk what to say.. Kind of sucks that there's a lack of research into it indeed. I haven't seen brain scans of psychedelic states (or well, not consciously observing them), so maybe it can be that with many/most/all drugs can cause the brain to have a Christmas party?

And indeed, in theory... Ohh the theories! Such insubstantial things they are.. Let's hope they'll confirm into evidence. However, I see no reason why the inducing substance should factor the possibilities of Coluracetam's efficacy. The only thing that I could imagine, is that HPPD induced by anti-cholinergics or muscarinics could respond better. Hell I don't know nearly enough about LSD's or MDMA's pharmacology to even start speculating. In any case, I'd say without further knowledge about it, we all stand an equal chance really.

I just really hope this works! Not just for myself, but that it will work for others as well! Imagine that; a universal treatment or cure for HPPD. One thing that is also very interesting to note though, is that Coluracetam apparently has long lasting effects (up to days), which may indicate long-term changes to synapses, neurons, chemistry, whatever. Again, just speculating here, but this could indicate that if it works, it might actually have the potential to be a true cure. instead of a treatment. Some other people discussed the potential long-term neuromodular (is that a word? it is now) properties of Coluracetam, but I totally forgot where I read that and what was discussed.

Ohh.. I wrote this like 3 hours ago and found I didn't post it just now. Dunno where I was heading with it.
Cheers.

I'm glad I inspire some hope in you :) However, you shouldn't just take my word for my theories, as I have both cognitive dysfunction and no education (seriously man, I didn't even finish high-school). I do however try my best, but I have no ways of confirming anything aside from experimentation (hence my enthusiasm to do so). For all I know, everything I've ever theorized, or thought to understand about HPPD could be conjecture ;)

BTW I thought that TLE also encompassed feelings of a foreign entity/presence? I have no such perceptions, yet it might provide a reason for why some of us have this mild surreal paranoia of sorts. Again, just conjecture.

And yeah the thought that a single substance can fuck you up so badly, in hindsight, makes me feel very fragile. Quite the humbling experience.

On the other hand though, that also leaves the possibility that a single substance can unfuck you. From the beginning I've more or less thought: "Well, if a substance caused this, there'll be a substance to cure it."

But man.. 25B-Nbome? Idk what to say.. Kind of sucks that there's a lack of research into it indeed. I haven't seen brain scans of psychedelic states (or well, not consciously observing them), so maybe it can be that with many/most/all drugs can cause the brain to have a Christmas party?

And indeed, in theory... Ohh the theories! Such insubstantial things they are.. Let's hope they'll confirm into evidence. However, I see no reason why the inducing substance should factor the possibilities of Coluracetam's efficacy. The only thing that I could imagine, is that HPPD induced by anti-cholinergics or muscarinics could respond better. Hell I don't know nearly enough about LSD's or MDMA's pharmacology to even start speculating. In any case, I'd say without further knowledge about it, we all stand an equal chance really.

I just really hope this works! Not just for myself, but that it will work for others as well! Imagine that; a universal treatment or cure for HPPD. One thing that is also very interesting to note though, is that Coluracetam apparently has long lasting effects (up to days), which may indicate long-term changes to synapses, neurons, chemistry, whatever. Again, just speculating here, but this could indicate that if it works, it might actually have the potential to be a true cure. instead of a treatment. Some other people discussed the potential long-term neuromodular (is that a word? it is now) properties of Coluracetam, but I totally forgot where I read that and what was discussed.

Ohh.. I wrote this like 3 hours ago and found I didn't post it just now. Dunno where I was heading with it.

Cheers.

Yeah, but research and trial and error are going to lead to a treatment or even better, a cure someday! That's all we can do really, make educated guesses and pretty much guinea pig ourselves, safely of course.

Yeah TLE can cause dissociation, the feeling you describe, even visual distortions and hallucinations. After reading a little more though some other symptoms include scratching your head, removing items of clothing and sexual feelings and behaviour, so I won't go too deep into the temporal lobe idea unless us HPPDers start wandering down the street naked, scratching our heads and pursuing women haha.

Yeah, shows you just how powerful psychedelics really are! I don't think anyone knows about the true nature of LSD's mechanism of action either, I'm sure I read that LSD is pretty much out your brain in half an hour and the rest is just a cascading chemical reaction? I may well have imagined that though.

indeed I've seen the reports of it lasting days after administration too, it must have a very interesting mechanism of action. What gives me hope is the reports of people feeling more present, more alive and more connected, quite exciting for DP! The reports of people saying colours were so vivid they could almost taste them and feel them seems a little odd though, sounds kind of like Synesthesia which would mean communication across different brain areas that otherwise shouldn't be happening, unless they were just exaggerating a little.

Fingers crossed on this one anyway!

I scratch my head so often, that I'm not sure of the cause of the flakes on my scalp!
Yes indeed the user reports are very interesting.. unlike everything I've ever read to be honest.
Makes me wonder: why the hell did they discontinue research on this stuff? 'Cause it really doesn't sound like your average antidepressant.
Instead, Brain Cells Inc. went on to Glutamate Antagonists or something.. Like.. really? You've got a compound that uniquely alters cholinergic function, and you just let it go? Just.. weird man. Weird. If I may say so, the effect reports sound far more profound than your average first or second line antidepressants might ever have.
So I'll just scratch my head again, haha. Anyway, Monday came and went (yes I even freaking calculate the time-zones), and no sign of Colu yet.
If nothing comes around by the 2nd of August (roughly the 1st in the US), I'm gonna e-mail them again. I don't like seeming impatient with these people, as I would guess they're doing the best they can. But some more info would be great to ease the unrest. It does suck waiting for a compound that could potentially improve your life, and not knowing when it will be available. You'd think over time I'd get used to that, as its been basically like that from the start. Nope, I'm just more impatient than ever it would seem.

But I did find these awesome retro sunglasses today whilst sorting out things over here. They're very similar to Morpheus'. Totally made my day.
morpheus.jpg

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXCcmT5wa-Y

Totally off-topic, but who cares :P

Looked on his eBay noopept page which was last updated in April saying Coluracetam arriving next week, so it's been a while! Also found another supplier from China but the minimum order is 1KG and you have to request a quote, not sure if it's dodgy or not though.

Also there's an American supplier that claims to sell in quantities starting from 10mg, although no pricing listed : http://acccorporation.com/api0009805.aspx

Also a big list of suppliers here, again none with prices listed except 6000 usd/kg, all Chinese but requested quotes for smaller ammounts just for fun

http://www.lookchem.com/Coluracetam/

Also, check this out, 60 doses of 20mg sublingual Coluracetam for 45 usd :S not sure if legit!

http://www.ceretropic.com/coluracetam-sublingual-solution/

Haha just posted that 'cause it contained the quote.

Good news!

I was doing another search on Coluracetam, and found a website selling it.
Very little info though.. No COA's or analyses available, but for the price I thought: "Well, if I get scammed, it's a cheap scam."
I did a WHOIS lookup, turned out the website was launched last May. So pretty new. I have no clue if it's legit or reliable, but my excitement got the best of me.

Sam.. I just saw you posted the product I just ordered while I was typing this! Speak of coincidence!

So yeah, this is the stuff:
Coluracetam_Web_GraphicB__13230.13718682

Haha indeed! Nice! You on any meds? Memory is shot here.. I gotta see if I can access the full articles of Coluracetam somehow, to see if maybe the metabolization/excretion is somewhere hidden outside of the abstract. I doubt it'll be dangerous in combination with Leve.. but then again I have no scientific arguments for that though. Whatever, I'm just gonna do it anyway.

Anyway, this made my day!

Nope I'm med free aside from the occasional Benzo! cant wait to try it out, as long as we haven't been scammed and get a bottle of water and a pipette haha!

I can't see why you'd have any problems with keppra, pre synaptic calcium channel blocking wouldn't interfere with choline uptake enhancement I wouldn't have thought, not sure if there's any other active metabolites of colur though or even how it's metabolised but in theory it should be safe.

OK great! So you should be safe then.
Yeah that's why I wouldn't see how they could interfere either, but I was thinking indeed more of possible non-cerebral organ interaction (liver/kidneys). I thought the same thing about the water and a pipette.. From what I read it should taste absolutely vile. Unlike any other substance.. So that should be somewhat indicative if it's just placebo fluid or not ;)

I can't wait to try it either! Damnit I'm overexcited now. As if some switch flipped in my brain and current is just zapping all over the place.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and leave it for what it is now, let my brain cool down, and just continue watching Fringe. Thankfully I finally found a tv-show that I'm surprisingly interested in, so that'll mitigate the waiting. Baby-steps, right? At least now it's waiting for the product to arrive, and not merely for it to be available.

Cheers!

OK great! So you should be safe then.

Yeah that's why I wouldn't see how they could interfere either, but I was thinking indeed more of possible non-cerebral organ interaction (liver/kidneys). I thought the same thing about the water and a pipette.. From what I read it should taste absolutely vile. Unlike any other substance.. So that should be somewhat indicative if it's just placebo fluid or not ;)

I can't wait to try it either! Damnit I'm overexcited now. As if some switch flipped in my brain and current is just zapping all over the place.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and leave it for what it is now, let my brain cool down, and just continue watching Fringe. Thankfully I finally found a tv-show that I'm surprisingly interested in, so that'll mitigate the waiting. Baby-steps, right? At least now it's waiting for the product to arrive, and not merely for it to be available.

Cheers!

Yeah, the mechanism of action wouldn't interact I shouldn't think, they could be metabolised by the same liver enzyme but again this wouldn't cause any problems short term, from what I've read most racetams exit the body unchanged I believe. Since its sublingual then this bypasses first pass metabolism anyway does it not? With the added benefit of very rapid absorption.

Anyway, I'm excited to get my hands on that lovely bottle. If both of us have any sort of positive result then that is extremely good news . Delivery should be a while yet since mine's coming from the USA to the uk but, at least we've sourced some!

I love Fringe too, went through a week of watching every single episode pre HPPD, one of the best series I've ever watched.

Ahh yes I totally forgot about first pass metabolism bypass! So that, in theory, makes it even more unlikely to interact. Great!
I think we'll both get the stuff around the same time, as we both just ordered and are almost neighbors. Shouldn't be more than 2 weeks, probably within a week I presume. Did you also get free shipping? I thought it was a bit strange: free international shipping. Maybe some kind of promotional feature because they're new.

Indeed, if both of us have good experiences, that would be extremely good news! But even if only one of us has a positive reaction, that'll be great news nonetheless.
Anyway, I'm still going to order from both NSN and Vantage once they have it available as well. Just for conformation purposes. I mean, should this not work, then the possibility can't be ruled out that it was bunk. And seeing as NSN has a decent track record, it'll be a fairly reliable way to confirm whether it is the substance or the subject.. But that's all if-then clauses that may not be necessary should it work. If it works, then I'll sell all my stuff and order a pound or a kilo. Also, I'm considering to have some other people in my vicinity test it.. Voluntarily of course. :ph34r:  I also know some people who still do psychedelics, so I'm curious to see whether they'd be willing to try it in a combo. And a relative of mine also has DP/DR/Anxiety issues (non-HPPD), so I'm wondering whether it could help him too.

Back to watching Fringe though.. This excitement is making me anxious, and I really need to cool it down a notch, haha. So far it is indeed also one of the best series I've seen. And there are so many episodes! I'll be able to be somewhat occupied for a while now :)

Ahh yes I totally forgot about first pass metabolism bypass! So that, in theory, makes it even more unlikely to interact. Great!

I think we'll both get the stuff around the same time, as we both just ordered and are almost neighbors. Shouldn't be more than 2 weeks, probably within a week I presume. Did you also get free shipping? I thought it was a bit strange: free international shipping. Maybe some kind of promotional feature because they're new.

Indeed, if both of us have good experiences, that would be extremely good news! But even if only one of us has a positive reaction, that'll be great news nonetheless.

Anyway, I'm still going to order from both NSN and Vantage once they have it available as well. Just for conformation purposes. I mean, should this not work, then the possibility can't be ruled out that it was bunk. And seeing as NSN has a decent track record, it'll be a fairly reliable way to confirm whether it is the substance or the subject.. But that's all if-then clauses that may not be necessary should it work. If it works, then I'll sell all my stuff and order a pound or a kilo. Also, I'm considering to have some other people in my vicinity test it.. Voluntarily of course. :ph34r:  I also know some people who still do psychedelics, so I'm curious to see whether they'd be willing to try it in a combo. And a relative of mine also has DP/DR/Anxiety issues (non-HPPD), so I'm wondering whether it could help him too.

Back to watching Fringe though.. This excitement is making me anxious, and I really need to cool it down a notch, haha. So far it is indeed also one of the best series I've seen. And there are so many episodes! I'll be able to be somewhat occupied for a while now :)

Yeah I got free shipping also, was surprised they actually shipped overseas! I'm half expecting an email saying they're out of stock though seeing as it says extremely limited supply or something.

I'm not getting my hopes up too high though, but it'll be a really nice surprise if it isn't bunk! Thing is, if it doesn't do anything for our HPPD how will we know if its bunk, or just hasn't worked? o_O One of my HPPD symptoms is brightening and enhancement of colour anyway, so seeing as this enhances colour too I may end up blinded haha!

Yeah the acting in Fringe is great, I love the sci fi / physics mix too! I haven't got the concentration to watch much TV now though, should really look into a supplement for that!

But yeah, if it does work then ill order a big quantity too, especially if it works for DP/DR!

• Upvote 1

I'm also half expecting something along those lines.. We'll see.
Well, like I proposed; a decent way to know if a possible lack of effect is a cause of the product being bunk or ineffective, would be to also try Coluracetam from other (more reputable) vendors as it becomes available.
I see how the already present color brightening could be a problem.. But who knows, it could just straighten things out.
To me, everything just looks dull and dead, so color enhancement would be nice, but not if limited to that effect.

Hoping to get some update tomorrow.. "Awaiting Fulfillment" is my current order status.
A tracking number would be sweet as well.

Yeah we'll see, we might get a nice surprise.

Yeah I'll definitely have to order from somewhere more reputable too. We should be able to notice some effect if it isn't bunk and just hasn't worked I guess!

Colours look very vibrant to me already but that could be some excitation issue which it could indeed level out. Should we be taking a choline supplement with it like alpha GPC or whatever it's called?

Yeah we'll see, we might get a nice surprise.

Yeah I'll definitely have to order from somewhere more reputable too. We should be able to notice some effect if it isn't bunk and just hasn't worked I guess!

Colours look very vibrant to me already but that could be some excitation issue which it could indeed level out. Should we be taking a choline supplement with it like alpha GPC? I know the amount of choline synthesised is determined by high affinity choline uptake anyway as far as I'm aware.

One well-supported function of acetylcholine (ACh) in cortex is increased responsiveness to sensory stimuli - this looks good for DP

ound that repeated stimulation of the basal forebrain, a primary source of ACh neurons, paired with presentation of a tone at a specific frequency, resulted in remapping of the auditory cortex to better suit processing of that tone - just thought this was pretty interesting :P

Indeed, at least something will be noticed if it's the real thing, whether positive or negative.
Regarding Choline supplementation: anecdotally.. Hold on let me pull up an example.

"In fact, I find that if I combine any dosage of supplemental CHOLINE with COLURACETAM my mood takes a dive distinctly downwards; however, without any supplemental CHOLINE the COLURACETAM has a profound POSITIVE effect on my mood."

You'll find that most of the people who tried this report similar outcomes.

If anything, I'd say just have an egg or two in the morning, and leave out any supplemental Choline (that includes Choline Bitartrate which is commonly found in multi-vitamins [like B-complex']).

For now I'm just gonna focus on taking Coluracetam by itself, and then skim through the available information and see what it might stack well with if necessary.
There have been some reports of Coluracetam stacking well with other nootropics (e.g. Oxiracetam), so that might be an option.

And no; AcetylCholine synthesis has HACU as it's rate-limiting step. Choline, IIRC, is an essential nutrient (thus not endogenously synthesized), and is also recycled back to HACU after hydrolization by AChE (AcetylCholine Esterase). That's why it's called Choline Uptake, because it "takes up" Choline to be joined with Acetyl-CoA. Sorry if I'm coming across as a know-it-all there, but I'm portraying this because Acetyl-CoA consists of Coenzyme A and an acetyl group. Thus instead of focusing on Choline, perhaps we can think of something to improve Coenzyme A function, which could then eventually improve HACU, thus it could alter (hopefully improve) Coluracetam's effects.

If you have a quick look at the Wiki page (yeah it's not a bible, but bare with me), you'll see that it needs vitamin B5 to be synthesized. You'll also see that it is involved in mitochondrial functioning (my knowledge on this is limited), so possibly some mitochondrial supporting supplements might help. How, though, I have not the slightest clue. . My memory just melted again, but they had a range of awesome effects. Look up Dr. Aubrey de Grey, and check out LEF's supplements, like this one, if you're interested. M
itochondrial supporting supplements are pretty harmless afaik, and they'll support general health. Regardless of whether it might improve Colu's effects, I'm gonna try them out anyway (PQQ, CoQ10, Resveratrol, etc.).

I have no clue where I was going with this again.. Spaced out! Back to Fringe :)

Yeah, we should be able to tell if its legit pretty easy. Not sure why they decided to make a sublingual solution though as little is known of the bioavailability or even if it can be absorbed sublingually, for all we know it could have an active metabolite thus requiring first pass metabolism. But meh, if it doesn't work sublingually ill just try drinking some! Wonder what solvent they've used, unless its water soluble.

Ah yes, I did mean acetylcholine, my mistake! I was reading about it earlier and my brain is often too cognitively impaired to take in all the information from research papers and studies haha. What I found interesting from a study is that it stated the signal transduction cascade of the cholinergic pathway may act synergistically with that of the NMDA receptor pathway, whose activation is a prerequisite for cortical plasticity. This may account for some of the more long term effects of Coluracetam administration, along with the fact it seems to cause long term changes in the choline uptake system.

As acetylcholinesterase is responsible for the breakdown of acetylcholine then administering an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor could potentiate coluracetams effects, I did a search and THC is a reversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitor which is interesting, as well as Caffeine. Don't know if an inhibitor would be beneficial though as the broken down acetylcholine into choline is going to get re up taken anyway but, just an idea.

To be honest, I didn't know there was any plasticity in the visual cortex, but hey!

Damn, talking about all this neurology just made me think 'are these chemicals inside a wet lump of meat really responsible for our experience of reality' haha my philosophical mind.

Haha, enjoy! What series are you on?

Not sure either, but from the user reports, sublingual administration seems superior to simply swallowing it. Also, BCI's study only states the administration was oral, which solely means "by the mouth". Not very precise, leaving open the possibility that it was done sublingually. Also, it was a press-release, and I doubt more than 20% of the population knows what sublingual means, so they probably simplified the text.

No clue on the solubility.. Some racetam's are lipophylic, others are hydrophylic. In any case, I'm hoping they didn't use alcohol.
Interesting find on the NMDA-ACh link.. care to share where you found that?

From the studies I just read, AChEI's didn't potentiate Coluracetam.. But I'll read them again later today.
Yes, thinking about how consciousness is related to the brain, does sometimes induce a strange state.. not unlike the movie "Inception". Don't have the correct word to describe it though. Can make you feel rather organic at times though.

I'm at S01E14 now :)

Anyway, I just wanted to post a link to a little update I did on Coluracetam.

Cheers.

Not sure either, but from the user reports, sublingual administration seems superior to simply swallowing it. Also, BCI's study only states the administration was oral, which solely means "by the mouth". Not very precise, leaving open the possibility that it was done sublingually.

Are you sure about that? I have no real sources, but I've always understood "oral administration" to mean "swallowed". The Wikipedia entry for "Sublingual administration" specifically compares "sublingual" and "oral" ("Sublingual administration has certain advantages over oral administration [...]").

Looking at Wikipedia's "Routes of administration" chart seems to indicate that oral administration is indeed an umbrella term including, among other things, sublingual administration, so you're probably right :-)

By the way; how is obtaining some coluracetam coming along? :-) 

StateOfRegret:
I'm never sure when it comes to medicine/biology/anything complex and Latin (I should really take a course in Latin, haha). I can only speculate and try to connect the dots.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_administration will also show that Oral includes sublingual, thus leaving the possibility that Coluracetam was administered sublingually in the Phase IIA trial.

As for obtaining Coluracetam.. Sam93 and I have both ordered the sublingual solution from Ceretropic.com.. I've yet to see an update on the order status page, as it still reads "Awaiting Fulfillment" So I think I'll send them a message in a few. As soon as NSN and Vantage have it available, I'll be ordering from them as well.

must-be: Thank you! Have you ordered some as well? Whilst I encourage people to experiment (safely of course), there's also the matter of having a reliable source. As such it would be better to wait until it has been tried (wouldn't want any mass scamming to take place here). I know this might give you all some hope, but I would suggest not to make hasty decisions. Then again, your life is after all your own responsibility. Know that my judgement is somewhat impaired with the cognitive dysfunction, so I ask you to judge for yourself whether these theories are valid and the therapies I propose are safe. I only say this because your indicate you haven't read about it, which I would suggest you do even if it would be a burden for you.

Best wishes back to you!

I've sourced a supplier of coluracetam and will be purchasing it early next week. My pharmacological history is pretty scant in battling hppd but the most success I've ever had was meditation and acceptance that I could no longer party like a rock star. On the scope of things I was a minor offender in comparison to the stories I've heard. Anyway I have a concern about 5htp. Many years ago after first onset when things were at their absolute worst, I bought a 5htp supplement that catapulted me from the 9th plane of hell to the last damn rung. Understanding that we share similar symptom clusters yet having experienced done symptoms in greater frequency and intensity has me concerned in taking a racetam. Anyone else have an upsetting experience with supplements or any derivative of 5htp?