Summer is coming

Jay1

So, for most of us here... summer is on it's way.

What are your plans? I think summer is the best time for us hppd'ers... for me at least, the sun makes me feel happier and more relaxed.

I have some good plans this summer... we have booked 3 gigs a week with our band at various bars, have a month in iceland in June and we are arranging a small festival (just a few hundred people). Lots of good times.

So let's hear what everyone is up to. Let the summer be long, hot and full of laughs.

Yeah, definitely looking forward to summer.

Sounds like you've got a pretty nice summer ahead of you Jay.

So far, it looks like I'm giong to be spending a lot of time in the mountains and chopping wood and pushing blocks of ice around in wheelbarrows.

Dukkha

I have so much plans and worries. But good ones. I am up for college. I am about to send my app. to a college in California that starts in august (warm and nice, just gotta stay away from all that reefer thats all over the place) . If that fails i will study here in sweden (hopefully not, too cold and dark during fall/winter).

Until then i will keep making my music and try to get a temp. job to keep me alive til then.

So far I don't have too much planned this summer. I'll definitely be riding my bikes a lot but I think my goal this year is to try to be more social. I've been alone for a long time now, what better time than the summer to meet people, make friends and perhaps start something amazing?

Im going to be trying to work around my criminal background to be able to get a full-time summer job while I finish up my AA degree at school. Daily basketball is on the list as well as partying/hanging out with friends (drug free of course). Call of Duty Black Ops will be another activty ill be enjoying as well as weightlifting in the gym and going swimming.

:lol: I´m looking forward to it. The last years winters have been long, harsh and cold here in Sweden. So I hope it will be a warm summer this year!

I don´t have much money so I can´t travel far.. I´ll probably be with my GF and friends, walking in the beautiful forests close to where I live, smoking some shisha (oriental water pipe) outside, bathing in the local lakes and in the sea. Yeah it´ll be a great summer at home!