Does anyone else have problems with dust??

periodically through out the day i will notice specs of dust floating past my eyes. I am not talking about visual snow, this is not a hallucination. I can see the smallest spec of dust half way across the room and walk over and catch it. I have had others confirm it is really there. It happens so much that it is getting anoying. My eyes are overely sensititve , Tell me if uve ever experienced this

periodically through out the day i will notice specs of dust floating past my eyes. I am not talking about visual snow, this is not a hallucination. I can see the smallest spec of dust half way across the room and walk over and catch it. I have had others confirm it is really there. It happens so much that it is getting anoying. My eyes are overely sensititve , Tell me if uve ever experienced this

Hey Jake,

at the initial onset of my HPPD I noticed this frequently, especially in a classroom during school.

My take on it is that HPPD-sufferers, especially ones in the earlier stages, are constantly "looking" for visual symptoms that our vision is actually over-sensitive to stimuli in a given environment.

This symptom disappeared over time for me, and I'm sure it will for you too!

Hope that helps!

-Bruce