How many of you actually got HPPD of normal cannabis(weed)?

Arbiter

Already thought about lazed weed??.....Especially at this times where Research chemicals are being possesed legal.....5-Meo and 4-Aco -Series are smokable and easily available.

Some visuals of this series such as Ghosting and Trailing are similiar to those of LSD.

Did you shared that weed with somebody ??...If yes, then you should ask the person if he tripped his ass off too, so you know it´s been lazed or not .....Maybe worth a try......

But youre not the only one having HPPD from Weed, i read about an Article where the subject recieved permanent headache after smoking a joint....

yeah i don't believe i could have been just weed but im not sure because it was my first time smoking it and when i smoked weed the second time with a completely different person a year later it had the same effect so must of have been weed? this was when i was unaware of what HPPD was and kept making it worse and worse

I believe I got it from weed.  I was a daily pot smoker for about 2 years.  During that time span, I used LSD once, mushrooms 3 times, and smoked salvia a couple of times.

The night I acquired HPPD, I took a Zoloft thinking it was similar to benzodiazapenes, then I smoked marijuana.  When I was trying to fall asleep, I noticed closed eye visuals for the first time, and then when I opened my eyes I saw visual snow everywhere.

Yeah, synthetic marijuana use is one of my biggest drug use regrets. I think thats what ended up fucking me over. Still my HPPD in comparison to others could be so much worse. It's hard for me to complain. DanceTrooper are you still using drugs? I know you were for a while.

Yeah that´s why i havent been online such a long time.....doing lots of drugs, more then before yes....its fucked up right now for me, had to stop my job to got to university, learning almost everday on cheap RC´s.....A fucked up year, but what you expect, its 2013 :D :D

have been trying the more visual-powered substances as 5-Meo-Mipt and LSA recently, before that decision i mostly tried bodyloaded drugs with no visuals....

Have to make another post about my recent acticity :D

How about you Mike, things going well?

Yeah. Things are well more or less. I've smoked a little since, and I didn't freak out or anything. Other than that, everything's normal most days. I think it's interesting that you continue drug use. How do you feel on a day to day basis?

It always could be better he ;D.....But a great proof for yourself that you can handle it, i also did that....

A quite hard question as i take almost everyday different stuff.....

Everything started with A-PvP, wich fucks your peripheric hard, it took me around 2 weeks to get to my basic HPPD back after a 4 Day consume....After that period i thought to get a familiar drug that i can easily handle so i started taking DXM after the work for around 2 weeks.

Shortly after that i took the decision to stop my job and go to university....It´s great and nothing i regret, but theres one Problem: I had 2 Months left untill class started, my Sallary is being paid that months too so no needs to work....

From there taking drugs was my hobby....its not the need for a drug, its the new expirience i achive with every new drug i test.....not insights, just the dif0ferent feeling.....but the most important: it showed me that i can handle the bodyloads. (Maybe you remember i had bad expiriences with 2-CB wich lead me not to take 5HT2a docking Drugs)

till there i concentrated on bodyloads, but after seeing how good my state was i wanted to solve a problem with myself:

I had 100+ Trips, I live with LSD-HPPD but im afraid of taking LSD again....am i afraid of myself?

I always was scared while coming ups on Visual Drugs, because of scare to increase my HPPD.

So i started to prepare myself for taking LSD again and clearing that problem.

I started with a high dose of shrooms to be sure that trailing and strong coloured visuals dont make me instable, 3 days later i took 4 Seeds of Hawaian Woodrose to get near to the Brainfuck of LSD, then i took 8 Seeds to proof recoveration after consume and it worked so:

2 Days after the 8 Seeds i took LSD again, you can´t imagine what you feel and think about when you do that step.

Im really really happy that i did it.

Everything went fine, i accepted the HPPD so i accepted myself i finally can say that im completely happy with myself, my decisions (As you learn alot from HPPD about your Life) and everything else :D

I just learned to love my Life again, i always thought that my life is completely at the bottom and it will never get better again because of HPPD, but then i thought: Who id be without HPPD?.......I learned alot about myself because of HPPD, id never expierenced that without HPPD.....I would had missed alot of lessons...So i learned more about my life then ever before. Thanks HPPD, thanks God for letting me learn that lesson.

Since that day i never again worryed even a second on trips....never again :D

Yesterday i tested 5-Meo-Mipt in a double dose and had optics like never before, i grabbedf the bike of a friend while riding stkateboard, the street shined neon yellow and we went so fast, really nice :D :D

Finally thats the end hahaha, i still take drugs, im happy as fuck, study goes well so lets see what will come in future :D :D

It always could be better he ;D.....But a great proof for yourself that you can handle it, i also did that....

A quite hard question as i take almost everyday different stuff.....

Everything started with A-PvP, wich fucks your peripheric hard, it took me around 2 weeks to get to my basic HPPD back after a 4 Day consume....After that period i thought to get a familiar drug that i can easily handle so i started taking DXM after the work for around 2 weeks.

Shortly after that i took the decision to stop my job and go to university....It´s great and nothing i regret, but theres one Problem: I had 2 Months left untill class started, my Sallary is being paid that months too so no needs to work....

From there taking drugs was my hobby....its not the need for a drug, its the new expirience i achive with every new drug i test.....not insights, just the dif0ferent feeling.....but the most important: it showed me that i can handle the bodyloads. (Maybe you remember i had bad expiriences with 2-CB wich lead me not to take 5HT2a docking Drugs)

till there i concentrated on bodyloads, but after seeing how good my state was i wanted to solve a problem with myself:

I had 100+ Trips, I live with LSD-HPPD but im afraid of taking LSD again....am i afraid of myself?

I always was scared while coming ups on Visual Drugs, because of scare to increase my HPPD.

So i started to prepare myself for taking LSD again and clearing that problem.

I started with a high dose of shrooms to be sure that trailing and strong coloured visuals dont make me instable, 3 days later i took 4 Seeds of Hawaian Woodrose to get near to the Brainfuck of LSD, then i took 8 Seeds to proof recoveration after consume and it worked so:

2 Days after the 8 Seeds i took LSD again, you can´t imagine what you feel and think about when you do that step.

Im really really happy that i did it.

Everything went fine, i accepted the HPPD so i accepted myself i finally can say that im completely happy with myself, my decisions (As you learn alot from HPPD about your Life) and everything else :D

I just learned to love my Life again, i always thought that my life is completely at the bottom and it will never get better again because of HPPD, but then i thought: Who id be without HPPD?.......I learned alot about myself because of HPPD, id never expierenced that without HPPD.....I would had missed alot of lessons...So i learned more about my life then ever before. Thanks HPPD, thanks God for letting me learn that lesson.

Since that day i never again worryed even a second on trips....never again :D

Yesterday i tested 5-Meo-Mipt in a double dose and had optics like never before, i grabbedf the bike of a friend while riding stkateboard, the street shined neon yellow and we went so fast, really nice :D :D

Finally thats the end hahaha, i still take drugs, im happy as fuck, study goes well so lets see what will come in future :D :D

That's crazy and inspiring.