SEX and hppd

Ok so I've got a new chick and we have been having a lpt of sex I'm talking 2 - 3 times a day lol but I feel like its effecting my hppd and not for the good :-(

Sometimes after sex my visuals increase and so does my DR its horrible I had sex this morning and itz lasted all day only now am I starting to level out a little bit :-s

Anyone else had any experience of this

Maybe its where I'm not getting nuch sleep either lol

• Upvote 1

it's one time i actually kind of enjoy the visuals and dp/dr.... just lay back, turn the lights off a chill for 20 minutes with some music... A bit like a nice opium high.

Probably lack of sleep.... If not, you are gonna have to become a monk

There have been a couple reports on DPSelfHelp about orgasm making DP worse.

Then there is the very rare condition of becoming allergic to your own semen.  One guy with the problem tried abstainance (but could only go a few weeks).  Got tired of ending up in the ER with shock so he found a controversial solution ... castration, which worked quite well :unsure:

Ouch!  ... don't worry, that isn't likely that is what is happening to anyone here.

Probably has to do with the autonomic nervous system.  Dopamine disorders such as Parkinson's have some sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous system issues.  Note that some members have unequal pupil size - a simple example of being a bit 'out-of-order'.  As far as male sexual performance/capability, the whole procession from erection to climax is a sympathetic/parasympathetic 'dance'.  And, of course, what goes on in our minds is even a greater dance ...

Try some Sinemet before one of your next encounters ... if you can find the time in between (Oh, to be young again!)  Dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline) are sympathetic nervous system players.  Of course, none of it is simple ... another dance, anyone? ...

• Upvote 1

My headpressure increases when i'm pounding away in missionary position. But it's still def worth every bit of it. Sometimes I'll just take a shower after so I feel better and if your lucky they'll just go down on you for a while and that's more relaxing then any spa and resort (unless it's an asian message). Also if you bend them over the side of the bed and just stand up while you go at it, I've noticed no headpressure especially if you give them a thumb in the ass J/k.....I don't get visuals from it prob cause of klonopin.

If you do take benzo's occasoinally It will wipe out your headpressure and help visuals, plus you can practice your alphabet :P  if you have a good clean girl you don't mind doing that with. fk wheres the wifey when you need them

remember get some :o and you'll be chillin!! I love watching them choke on it lol k tmi!

• Upvote 1