Feeling manic need help

Yeah ive been taking that on and off, but i need somethig faster because I feel like im g oing crazy like im having an episode or something this isn't a regular occurance. I started the day happy but my mood has been going up and up and now im doing stupid shit my house mate just got in and says im acting weird I cant sitt still

Yeah man, i feel ya. Last time i felt manic was on monday night. I really wanted to get fucked up. Instead, I went and got a tattoo on my wrist hahaha. Oh well. I don't mind the feeling though. It gets me writing, and feeling like i can get through and do anything. Beats feeling depressed i guess.

PennyArcade sometimes I feel so manic I'm not even afraid of guns or anything, when that happens try taking a long walk or go running. When finished take a hot shower and you won't feel all the way better but it does help, just watch a movie or listen to some kick back music.

Glad you're feeling better!!!

<br>PennyArcade sometimes I feel so manic I'm not even afraid of guns or anything, when that happens try taking a long walk or go running. When finished take a hot shower and you won't feel all the way better but it does help, just watch a movie or listen to some kick back music. <br>Glad you're feeling better!!!<br>
Thanks for the advice, iv'e started forcing myself to try and chill out more, by watching movies and stuff, this last week I haven't felt like doing anything apart from huddling up in a ball, distractions definitely take the edge of a little.