kava nausea

bpl4269

Advice for all you kava drinkers out there. So I've been drinking kava for the past couple weeks for anxiety and everything was going good with the traditional brewing method, but last night i decided to blend it and then strain it. Boy was that a mistake... Ended up throwing up for a good half hour because the extremely fine particles irritated my stomach. So stick to the traditional method of brewing and your golden :-D

• Upvote 1

Well, that can be cleansing in it's own way. Some tribes take plants in the morning to cleanse there system (throw up) for a fresh start of the day!
And we all know the cleansing purge of Ayahuasca.

Hehe, sorry for the humor. And yes, with Kava, apply KISS.
I tried the coconut milk method, and all I got was this greasy drink, lot's of stuff to clean, and my strainer got clogged.
2 teaspoons to a glass of water is my method, knead for 5 minutes, 10 if you're patient, and enjoy :)

Well, that can be cleansing in it's own way. Some tribes take plants in the morning to cleanse there system (throw up) for a fresh start of the day!

And we all know the cleansing purge of Ayahuasca.

Hehe, sorry for the humor. And yes, with Kava, apply KISS.

I tried the coconut milk method, and all I got was this greasy drink, lot's of stuff to clean, and my strainer got clogged.

2 teaspoons to a glass of water is my method, knead for 5 minutes, 10 if you're patient, and enjoy :)

I wish I had the chance to take ayahuasca before all this bullshit happened lol But thats kinda strange that they would purposefully make themselves nauseous every morning to cleanse their systems. I absolutely hate the feeling of nausea.