The hippie in all of us

Ever since i first dropped lsd, ive had this overwhelming desire to go live in and be one with nature. The hppd made that desire even stronger for me. To get away from it all, all the bright lights, just this fucked up society in general. Go live on the beach somewhere tropical and live off the land. No need for a job, no bills to pay. Just pure bliss. How many of you are with me? I know there is a hippie inside all of us :-)

After many many years of this disorder I can relate. Even before to some degree. I've spent months just traveling around. It's an amazing feel of freedom. I did a short desert trip recently with just water, sardines and peanut butter. Theres nothin to live off out there but it's nice to get away.

Although, I don't want isolation from other people. I miss some people when im away.I just want to get away from being surrounded by hot pocket commercials (who the fuck eats that chemical sponge), politics, factories/pollution, nikki minaj type garbage being acknowledged as music and the whole hectic rat race.

I don't even think its that hippie related either. Just more instinctual, it really wasn't that long ago that we as a race were somewhat self sufficient. We're digressing in that regard. My great grand father was a cowboy, lived off the land and his son to a lesser degree.

I'd like a cabin in Alaska to escape to in the summer months. Fish, hunt and just keep it simple for a while.

Its an interesting thing. HPPD for me is hardly present when Im really alone in the woods and stuff. I was in the south of france for three months and I spent a lot of time up in the mountains and outside working. Some of the best relief I have ever felt. We should all get together buy some land and start some sort of commune.

Its an interesting thing. HPPD for me is hardly present when Im really alone in the woods and stuff. I was in the south of france for three months and I spent a lot of time up in the mountains and outside working. Some of the best relief I have ever felt. We should all get together buy some land and start some sort of commune.

I like this idea very much, hppd has made modern life so incredibly difficult for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I must say, for me, my visuals get worse in areas with trees/grass... putting it down to because that's where I use to trip most. Memories of grass turning into snakes and trees reaching out with medusa like tentacles.  The former was more unsettling for me at the time, latter, fascinating.