racetams(keppra, ect..)

I was looking at the entire racetam family which keppra is a part of (levetiracetam) and the nootropic piracetam is as well. The sentence that seems to stick out the most as to why keppra is at least slightly effect for most people is that it impedes nerve conduction across synapses. via a unique mechanism that other anticonvulsants don't appear to. There's also the sentence levetiracetam inhibits communication between the two halves of the brain which obviously sounds scary and probably has a big effect on the side effects associated with it to keep it short. Probably why a lot of hppders went haywire on it.

So I was looking at the entire racetam family and it just seem at least maybe on the surface that other racetams might be beneficial for hppd, especially Nefiracetam, Aniracetam, and Coluracetam. Nefiracetam and Aniracetam seem to synergize the effects of each other. Unfortunately they seem to be being picked up by pharmaceutical companies and are getting hard to get. I only found Nefiracetam in bulk powder and one tablet form combined with other nootropics and Coluracetam is in phase 2b studies as a novel antidepressant so it's pretty much locked up. I don't know, I'm just talking. Also, has anyone given taurine a long term trial? I also saw this supposive "new" formula called Pharmagaba that supposedly passes the blood-brain barrier, but personally, I didn't have any luck with l-theanine. anyway just talking.

Nefiracetam and Coluracetam are the two I'm more interested in. I've tried piracetam and it didn't really help as well and that clumps in a little bit with aniracetam. The first two racetams I just wrote are much more interesting.