Starbursting Recovery

Yeah. If I get some Wellbutrin it'll just be a 75mg dose for a few months, maybe try cold turkey my Prozac use if I can swap it right over. can you take Wellbutrin and Prozac? Or is sinemet a better option than Wellbutrin in the first place?

Be careful about cold-turkeying Prozac, unless you've been an low amounts for short time

Prozac and Wellbutrin are entirely different meds. They can be taken together

I find Sinemet the best but it is hard to get prescribed. Wellbutrin is better for depression (the main purpose of the med).

Update: Feeling really relaxed now. Really sedated, my mind is very calm

The first 3 days I had a weird 6 hour cycle going on. Take pill at 9am, by noon aggitated, by 3 gelled out, by 6 aggitated, by 9 gelled out. Also, day 2 and 3 had teeth felt numb a couple time (freaky weird). By the forth day, side effects we gone. Visuals started improving 2 hours after first dose - lots of visual changes. Dosage was 75mg (1/2 150mg SR).

Does prozac not work.on any dopamine receptors at all then? I read somewhere its not specific where it works and throws a blanket over everything hoping for the best type thing. Which is maybe why it worked so well to begin with....but not now. Cant be arsed shaveing or showering half the time. Luckily i suit the scruffyo look lol.

End of day three: Experienced some sorta bad anxiety today, buy it went away with a few Niacin. Also I do get slight headaches late in the day. Is this a cause for concern? Visual did you notice an improvement with your visuals the very first time you took it? So far, I think it may be making my visuals worse, in some ways. It's hard to tell really, only thing I have noticed is a bit more ghosting. It isn't terrible, it's just a bit off putting. I think i'll stop sometime next week if I don't notice any real improvements. As I have said before, this was more of an experiment than anything else. I'm not really depressed.

Also, what do you guys know about Lamictal?

2 hours after the first 75mg dose it seemed some visuals were improving ... but thought it was imagination (didn't actually think Wellbutrin would be useful but it was the only dopamine med docs would give me). However, by 3 hours it was clear that there was improvement. One thing that improved was seeing in delayed 'frames' about 1 sec apart ... by day 5 it was 1/2 second apart. Contrast, night vision, foggy vision, depth perception, anxiety, muscle pain, color saturation, and libido all were also greatly improved.

It is hard to say with ghosting since mine is mild. The fact that you have visual change (though worse) does indicate you are targeting areas involved, but whether that helps you in the long run remains to be seen.

With anxiety and headaches developing, don't increase dose. You may wish to try just 75mg SR in the morning. Or take your existing pill every other day.

A few things have happened. 1st my thoughts have slowed down, which I had never noticed before. It seems I had been thinking extremely fast for the past few months. Also, things are starting to seem a lot less trippy. Both of these were so minor that I never really noticed them until they went away. My pereception seems much less convoluted. Also, my vocabulary and memory is improving to what it once was. I think my body has adjusted to it fairly fast. Decided to take a day off to see where I was, and things seemed fine. So I dosed again this afternoon, and everything seems to be going smoothly. Nothing negative has happened yet, and it does seem like somethings visually are smoothing out. Starbursting in the day is starting to appear much more blobbish and less defined. So I think that's a good sign!

I guess I'm gonna have to convince my parents I am depressed or something if I want to stay on this. Or that I have anxiety or something to get on something similar. It shouldn't be too hard. I just need to be careful, don't want to be on this for a month then run out of pills and have my brain explode, haha.

I think I'm gonna got with ADD, this stuff is like crack, I swear. I really do have an ADD problem, too. My dad and brother are both ADD out the ass. Thanks for the advice -mg, that sounds a lot better than what I would have gone with, and it's an actual problem.

I guess I'm gonna have to convince my parents I am depressed or something if I want to stay on this. Or that I have anxiety or something to get on something similar. It shouldn't be too hard. I just need to be careful, don't want to be on this for a month then run out of pills and have my brain explode, haha.

Yes, you are going to need the stuff 'legally' if you plan on continuing. But your not likely to explode if you keep dosage low and take days off as well. It takes about 5 days for the last dose to get out of your system.

A few things have happened. 1st my thoughts have slowed down, which I had never noticed before. It seems I had been thinking extremely fast for the past few months. Also, things are starting to seem a lot less trippy. Both of these were so minor that I never really noticed them until they went away. My pereception seems much less convoluted. Also, my vocabulary and memory is improving to what it once was. I think my body has adjusted to it fairly fast. Decided to take a day off to see where I was, and things seemed fine. So I dosed again this afternoon, and everything seems to be going smoothly. Nothing negative has happened yet, and it does seem like somethings visually are smoothing out. Starbursting in the day is starting to appear much more blobbish and less defined. So I think that's a good sign!

These are examples of the brain 'gaining control'. Disinhibition is a lack of proper control. Dopaminergic neural circuits are 'selective' in purpose, so when there isn't enough fuel to operate, these circuit don't regulate properly.

I think I'm gonna got with ADD, this stuff is like crack, I swear. I really do have an ADD problem, too. My dad and brother are both ADD out the ass. Thanks for the advice -mg, that sounds a lot better than what I would have gone with, and it's an actual problem.

ADD/ADHD is a shortage of dopamine. The meds to treat them increase dopamine. Of course, NE is made from DA so you can't increase DA without increasing NE. NE is heavily involved in attention/focus thought the locus coeruleus (another topic).

Some have reported improvement with visuals and DP with Adderall

I haven't taken my dose today and I'm feeling a little derealization, things seem new, in a slightly uncomfortable way. Also some bright saturation. Do you think is because of coming off of the med? Or did I develop new symptoms? That would mean that the Wellbutrin caused them, as I havent done anything at all in a long, long time.