Anyone else that got HPPD from synthetic marijuana?

myrslingerbult

Hi everyone. My name is Erik, i live in Sweden and i got HPPD in February this year after a ridiculously horrible trip from synthetic marijuana. This had totally ruined my life, i can't think straight and everything feels unreal and far away which has forced me to drop out of school and seeking help from doctors, even though there is no help. I got all the symptoms that are characterized for HPPD and this had made me suicidal and i cry every day. I've got in contact with another person from Sweden who also got HPPD from synthetic marijuana, but i wonder if there's other people on this forum who got it from that drug and i'm interested in how your HPPD has developed over time.

Erik.

I have never smoked synthetic pot (at least not intentionally). But i have heard a lot of stories how it can "flip a switch" and make you have dissociation.

You should feel lucky you can cry though. When i had this disorder bad, i was so emotionally f'cked-up that was near suicide, frustrated, angry and sad, but I was unable to cry. This was for 6 months. .....In terms of thinking straight, you should be getting better i would suspect. The visual stuff can go away but in my experience that would be the last thing that does get better. ............What are your thoughts?

im the same -mg. no matter how fucked up ive got with hppd, i cant express it in the form of emotions like crying or shit like that. its shit. not even in a 'im a macho guy' way, just in a 'im a fucked up 2 dimensional fractal of an emotional state way'. crying is a way to release shit you have stored. (probably).

• 4 months later...

Shit this is a really late reply to you, but I have gotten HPPD from what I feel was mainly DXM, Spice, Inhalants, and Diphenhydramine. What is wierd about that is that the drugs I feel got me the HPPD are all non-scheduled drugs except that certain Spice chemicals are already schedule 1 in the U.S. but they still sell the spice products just with different chemicals. I already posted up my story and experience with it months ago. I had really bad panic attacks from spice too. http://hppdonline.co...iphenhydramine/