Hppd and colds and illness

I had a pretty bad cold this past week, and I didn't notice any increase in symptoms. Actually, as weird as this will sound, the feeling of being sick was kinda nice. It was a feeling I had felt before and for some reason that was comforting to me.

• Upvote 1

Actually, as weird as this will sound, the feeling of being sick was kinda nice. It was a feeling I had felt before and for some reason that was comforting to me.

I'm the same.... the visuals go up, but I feel more normal as I have a reason to be feeling shitty

• 2 months later...
Guest Garcia

I find that colds are a nice relief also, you just have to be careful on what the MD orders for relief sudafed etc.I had trouble with the antibiotic cipro

I had things done before but was minor and it made my visuals worse for a couple of days then it leveled out my visuals seem to of leveled out again since being ill but my head has this weair dizzy feeling and i feel tired fatigued and derealized sucks man and i cant even workout thats what would usually get rid of such problems i just hope i can beat my health issues this year

• 3 weeks later...

I had strep throat for about a week and if anything it helped me ignore my issues. After a few days I finally felt better and went out one evening to get a bite and notice that my vission seemed to have improved some. Still have all my symptoms but to a lesser degree.