RELEASED: Initial Results of COMT-inhibition Study conducted by Dr. Abraham

David S. Kozin

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I need help. I think I have hppd but I'm not sure. So I did acid a little over a month ago... After I took it I just felt different. For a while I felt naturally "high" and I would get pretty vivid after images if I looked for it. Over time everything pretty much went away. I can tell colors apart with no problem, I can read normally, no halos, etc. I just get slight after images (when I look for it). I also see "drifters" in my eye more then I did before my use. Note that this was my second time using lsd (first was a half tab). Am I just tweaking or am I at risk? I didn't know who to turn to so I chose you guys! Lol a response would help thank you

• 9 months later...

Thank god he knows ...

Given the behaviour of mankind over the thousands of years, we clearly are insane, clueless, and stubborn.  And all that without HPPD!

That's human nature.

It's great to be a human, ain't it?

Exactly that's human nature. We neither good or bad, we just are the way nature has formed us.

However I hate human race and I hate to be human (not because of HPPD), because I BELIEVE we literally are viruses or "machines" programmed with certain mechanism or mechanisms to survive. We are born feeling more or less unhappy, with a need for stimulation or pleasure.. So we look for those pleasures in all the GOOD AND BAD things we do. All of this for sake of surviving and spreading endlessly and for no great reason. (imagine if you were blisfully happy, you probably you wouldnt even fee like going around looking for girls to have sex etc.., so we can't be too happy or our DNA wouldn't carry on).

Realizing just that would not be so bad, but knowing that we are doing all the terrible things possible to one another, because we are made to do them... hmm it makes me little confused about life..

Then our mind desperately tries to give our presence some great, wonderfull meaning and justify our presence with stuff like.. we are here to learn, its a test, later after death there will be a reward and whatnot.. but it's all bulshit based on nothing.. this is another mechanism of ours to cope with this meaningless life.

It feels so lonely here cause it seems like nobody else seems to realize/agree that THIS really could be the case ;p

• 7 months later...

Has anyone ever thought:  "OK cut the bullshit.....We all have schizophrenia."  ?

no lol

Only god can make the distinction   : P

dwight-the-office-false-meme-525x350.png

God gave us the ability to reason

Thank god he knows ...

Given the behaviour of mankind over the thousands of years, we clearly are insane, clueless, and stubborn.  And all that without HPPD!

green-house-factor_177_600x450.jpg

rFdAM9J.gif

• Jay1 unpinned this topic